Online Dictionary

I would like to suggest an online dictionary, perhaps in the form of a wiki, so everyone could contribute to it? For example, it would list:

Word: part of speech: origin : and translations; MSA: English: French: Spanish: Dutch: Berber

Could the moroccanvocab site be expanded in this way? I’d be willing to work on it since it would be a great way to force me to learn.

p.s.

Plus, a wiki can be constantly updated, unlike a printed book.

That’s a very nice idea. I have been thinking about a way to have an online dictionary, but a wiki is even better. The Darija wiki, sounds awesome.
Give me some time to solve a minor technical issue, figure out how to install a wiki, and will get back on this spot. It will be nice to have SpeakMoroccan members contribute with translations.
You can e-mail me if you wish, so that you can buzz me if I get lost again for some time.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]… Give me some time to solve a minor technical issue, figure out how to install a wiki, and will get back on this spot. …
…You can e-mail me if you wish, so that you can buzz me if I get lost again for some time.[/quote]
Consider this your buzz.

[quote=MalikRumi][quote=SimplyMoroccan]… Give me some time to solve a minor technical issue, figure out how to install a wiki, and will get back on this spot. …
…You can e-mail me if you wish, so that you can buzz me if I get lost again for some time.[/quote]
Consider this your buzz.[/quote]
Thanks. I’ll send you a message now.