On the Database Loss

This is for you to let out your frustration, disappointment :sorry:
:blush:

Massive posting is going on to restore most of your lost messages. I only don’t have notifications of MY own messages, so that will be the main missing part, and thus some topics will look odd with the blanks.

After one hour of restoring the old database, the situation looks like this:

• 0/11 members restored.
  • 3/51 topics restored.
  • 59/303 posts restored.

Unfortunately, I don’t have the original conversation starters with which new topics were created the past weeks, so I won’t be able to restore the majority of them.

• I will continue tomorrow inshallah.

Ok, that was a mistake by you :unsure:

but people ! let’s be easy ok :^^: , blame her just a lil bit & forget about it later m’kay :hap:
You can contribute by reposting your lost messege that you still remember…instead of…:roll: mmm’kay :ok:

cheers :^^:

ROFL - That was supposed to be a SECRET! That’s why I didn’t say in the e-mail I sent to everyone “Oops, my bad!”, I said “the database did it”. You know, the Moroccan way of blaming mistakes on things.
Anyways, for you :fouet:

@ Everyone:
Yes please, do post messages that are missing. For instance, you might have posted a translation request, and received detailed explanations. Replies to your topics are included in the notifications you receive from the forum - and since I am not subscribed in every topic out there - you might have some messages that are no longer on the forum, and which you can graciously post.
Thank you for understanding, and collaborating.

ROFL - That was supposed to be a SECRET! That’s why I didn’t say in the e-mail I sent to everyone “Oops, my bad!”, I said “the database did it”. You know, the Moroccan way of blaming mistakes on things.
Anyways, for you :fouet:[/quote]
What’re u talkin about :blink: everyone would 've thought its by you, cuz you posted this thread !!
i didn’t say no secrets, you “fda7ti rassek” :mdr:

seriously, i’m sorry, i thought i’m talking with making sure not to mention the exact thing u did…u can delete it if u want. :blush:

No come on, it was a joke. For your info ROFL and :fouet: are big signs of joking. :wink:

Again ! :eye: [:rofl:]

:hospital: <— Paperbird.

:mdr:

Back to topic.

About the 11 lost accounts:

–> 3 registered and are back to posting.

–> I remember 3 members who posted in the forum:
bidawiya
bsong
Shmaliyya

Please register again.

–> I don’t remember the other 5. You are welcome to register again.

I am done with I could restore to the forum.
We basically lost roughly 25 topics, and more than 150 posts. (besides the 7 members who didn’t register again yet)

If you have in your inboxes any messages that are not on the forum anymore, please feel free to post them quoting their original authors.

Hi SM
If you need help I can find some posts for you
just tell me which ones and I’ll be glad to help :smiley:

I don’t have any in mind right now, but you can screen your notifications between May 9th and May 15th, and if you see interesting messages that are not in the forum anymore, feel free to post them. Thank you, Hiba :).

ok I’ll try inshallah :slight_smile:

Don’t look at the glass half empty.

The glass is obviously very much closer to being completely full and, in fact, as is said in my bilad, “My cup runneth over”…

Please don’t leave this to die a lonesome death, dear SM. :cry:

I never said I’d let it die.

not the database… my entry. Knock knock.

Aaah! I had to read your previous message twice to actually understand that it was all in the demonstrative. Maa baad.

Request satisfied anyways ;). Please don’t feel like ignored, sometimes you might post something that doesn’t really require a comment. It doesn’t mean no one read it. You can check the number of things I wrote on the forum and that remained with no answers. It’s normal.
Keep posting ;).

I never feel insulted here; my friends live in this computer, right?