On Spam

Hello everyone,

Some of you noticed a message that was posted in the forum yesterday [Muneeb, Elise and Habrifaqir]. I am sorry that you had to read such things, but I wasn’t around to know about it. I just did, and deleted it immediately.

@ Habrifaqir: No… that wasn’t from us to attract more members. Such an action doesn’t comply at all with the forum’s spirit, which you must already be familiar with.

In the future, if you notice such messages, please just click on the report button so that I’ll be aware of the problem and take the appropriate action.

Thank you all for understanding.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Hello everyone,
Some of you noticed a message that was posted in the forum yesterday [Muneeb, Elise and Habrifaqir]. I am sorry that you had to read such things, but I wasn’t around to know about it. I just did, and deleted it immediately.[/quote]
Hello SM :slight_smile:
les responsables sont ceux qui postent ce type de messages SM, tu n’y est pour rien. ça arrive souvent sur le net ce genre de choses, et à vrai dire je trouve que notre forum est même plutôt épargné.

Et puis j’ai appris quelque chose:

je n’y avais absolument pas pensé… :hm:

Allez, on balaye les vilains spameurs et on se concentre sur la darija, toujours,
et sur le ramadan bientôt! :smiley:

Oui Elise, retournons à la darija. Je saisis l’occasion - puisque je l’ai évoqué - de m’excuser pour ma non disponibilité ces jours ci, comme vous l’auriez probablement remarqué :).

c’est vrai que tu nous manques… :cry:
mais tu n’as pas à t’excuser, tu n’es pas enchainée à SpeakMoroccan! :wink:

Je ne suis pas enchainée, mais c’est un engagement personnel :).
Et je vois que t’es servie du “report”. Merci ;).

la shôkra 3la wajîb SM ! :wink: