Office Pranks

You can try this when your boss is not around…
SM are you using Stumble upon :wink:

Yep ;).

Sent you a message :^^:.
[Offlines]

hahahaha thats funny i actually did one with the sticky notes… :^^:

To a colleague? Why? Just for fun or was it for some special event? :smiley:

to one of my co workers, he was at lunch break.
I did it just for fun because our manager was out of the office for one week so everybody went crazy in that office but it was so funny to see his face when he saw all the sticky notes all over his office hahaha that was fun!!! but he got me back

Did you get a prank too? :^^:

:mdr:waw! :mdr:

[quote=GiGi]hahahaha thats funny i actually did one with the sticky notes…
to one of my co workers, he was at lunch break.
I did it just for fun because our manager was out of the office for one week so everybody went crazy in that office but it was so funny to see his face when he saw all the sticky notes all over his office hahaha that was fun!!! but he got me back[/quote]
in french we say that expression "quand le chat n’est pas là les souris dansent!" which means textually when the cat is not there the mice dance:

aqui en tu ejemplo significa que cuando vuestro jefe es ausente vosotros hacéis la fiesta!!!

@ hahahahaha yeah that’s right Konouz

@ Sm yes he got me back, while i was on my lunch break he put glue all over my office so every little thing that i touch it would get stuck on my hand, and then he staple all my paperwork that wasnt fun because i had to redo all my work and reports for the week, but he helped me doing all my paperwork again :^^: but I wont do it again ill be a good girl. Next time Ill put balloons all over his office hahahaha.