Newbie :)

Salam
Im trying to learn Moroccan…hhmmmm very tricky…
I also need help with some translation please and Shokran in advance.
Here is what needs to be translated
Salam Si Said…Ana Howa lwa7id lli Makhdash L Memoire…W Khoya Formata L PC W Mcha Kolchi…Sma7 Liya Bezzaf Kyoya Said

Again Shokran in advance

This is moved to the Moroccan translation forum, you better start a new topic to introduce yourself :). Mr7bâ bîk!

Hello Mr Said. I am the only one who didn’t take the memoire, and my brother formatted the PC, and everything is gone. I am so sorry, brother Said.

“Un mémoire” is an end of study paper.

Simply Moroccan
Shokran from the bottom of my heart…my Rohi
I have fallen in love with a morrocan man …I intend to visit there next year on a holiday …
Wonderful wonderful country …
Peace ad Love
Confiance xx

:^^: You’re welcome. It’s my pleasure to make others happy with my tiny help.
You still need to post an intro about yourself to let other members have the pleasure of welcoming you. You can do it in the new comers forum.
See you around for any Darija questions, or Moroccan culture related questions.

Salam Si Said…Ana Howa lwa7id lli Makhdash L Memoire…W Khoya Formata L PC W Mcha Kolchi…Sma7 Liya Bezzaf Kyoya Said

Hello Mr Said… I am the only one who didn’t take the Memoire… And my brother formatted the PC and everything went away. Excuse me again My brother Said

I don’t know if this traduction is correct or not, and if it is proper to your demands… So let me know!

Sammie, you did good :). It’s exactly lie the translation I posted before you. Didn’t you see it?
Well done.