New Member - please translate message into darija

Hi I am a new member here to learn more darija language in order to go to morocco on my vacation.

I would like to learn a few words can you please translate in darija:

I know you are very upset because you do not want me to go to your uncle because you are afraid that he will tell me everything about you. so I need you tell me everything true what you hide from me before someone tell me. I know telling true will hurt me but I will accept it. So tell me true now.

Moved to the translations forum.

[quote=fdel09]Hi I am a new member here to learn more darija language in order to go to morocco on my vacation.

I would like to learn a few words can you please translate in darija:

I know you are very upset because you do not want me to go to your uncle because you are afraid that he will tell me everything about you. so I need you tell me everything true what you hide from me before someone tell me. I know telling true will hurt me but I will accept it. So tell me true now.[/quote]
I will assume that you are a woman, and sending this message to a man.

Ana 3arfak ka3i la7eqqach ma beghitinich nemchi 3end khalek, la7eqqach nta khayef yegoul liya kolchi 3lik, fakhassek tgoul liya kolchi l7aqiqa elli mkhabbiha 3liya qbel ma yegoulha liya chi 7edd akhor. Ana 3arfa bi2anna l7aqiqa ghadi tejre7ni, walakin ana qabela biha. Goul liya l7aqiqa daba.