need interpretor for one or two days English to morocan arabic. casa

Dear friends,
i am coming to propose my girl and talk to her parrents as she suggested. i do not know either french or morocan arabic. my girl s good in english but may be as tradition she can not help me specialy while i talk to her father and mother. so i need some one to go with me to translate for me. i try to talk to parents on phone but they do not understand anything so as i so they want me to come and talk face to face. dear i will pay you as per your fees. and be thank full for all life. please this is about my life. help me out.
inshalla i will be in casablanca at the end of sept 2010. and her parrents live in bensolimane. pleae help …

haha well first congrats !!

I don’t think you need a translator, her parents will understand the whole situation. Just think about it, it would be wierd if you bring someone with you, that you barely know, to translate serious stuffs with her parents. You’re not the first one who’s proposing to a moroccan girl whose parents don’t know english, I’m pretty sure they gonna like you as you are and don’t worry about communication, it will come all along. Good luck brother and welcome to Morocco :slight_smile:

Peace,

Somebody (a friend on the forum) messaged me on MSN cuz they thought i could help in this…
I live in Casa & i think i’m good enough at translating, but i still don’t know much about you, your nationality or your mothertongue for example, are u from Emirates ? (do not answer) we must discuss first so i can know what i’m up to & if i’m even able to take the steps with you…

just-m-othersides@hotmail.com

add me & we’ll see what we can do…

salaaaam

Hay gusy sorry i came back here after long sorry i see your posts a bit late. and thank yooooooooooou very much dear friends it is really nice to hear from you people. well i am so much confused and definitly affraid as well. from origon i am pakistan and then australian and now living in dubai. i am really happy to see your cooperation thanks alot friends. and i hope you write some more suggetions and precautions i should follow. please
thanks