need help in translation please !!!

hi,
could sm possibly translate these sentences for me, thx in advance :^^:

ntoma el bnat tahagro le yabghekom o tmoto 3la le yadhak 3likom

dima 3inia tal9ak onte lahbar halaf nab9a morak hata la9bar ghir nte danya ghir nte jante ghir nte le nadik

wile chadouna fe el baraj jadarmiya olabsatle tabliya o galatalhoum ana farmliya

mabrouk 3lik el 3ars o mabrouk 3liya la3dab mazal tnadme

tgoul ma3raftak ana ma3raftene kolche dek lamhaba raha matat 2 hatwat binak o bene wkale hata haja masrat el 3mar

dewne m3akom albnat baghe naskar o nsarbelkom dewne oderone benatkom fe hatar bnat nachat

Hi anorewien :).

Are those sentences from songs by any means? Just wondering…

ntoma el bnat tahagro le yabghekom o tmoto 3la le yadhak 3likom = You girls disdain whom loves you, and are crazy about whom fools you.

dima 3inia tal9ak onte lahbar halaf nab9a morak hata la9bar ghir nte danya ghir nte jante ghir nte le nadik = My eyes always find you, and you are not aware of that. I’ll be by your side until death do us apart. You’re the only nice (?) one, you’re the only one I want to be with.

wile chadouna fe el baraj jadarmiya olabsatle tabliya o galatalhoum ana farmliya = Oh my God! Cops stopped us on the road, so I wore an apron and pretended to be a nurse.

mabrouk 3lik el 3ars o mabrouk 3liya la3dab mazal tnadme = Congratulations to you for the wedding. And congratulations to me for the suffering. You will regret it one day.

tgoul ma3raftak ana ma3raftene kolche dek lamhaba raha matat 2 hatwat binak o bene wkale hata haja masrat el 3mar --> I am not really sure of the overall meaning, but it’s close to: It’s like we don’t know each other. All that love between us has died, you were two steps from me and you didn’t talk to me.

dewne m3akom albnat baghe naskar o nsarbelkom dewne oderone benatkom fe hatar bnat nachat = Take me with you, girls. I want to get drunk. Take me and let me be among you, as you are active girls. [The last part is also approximative)

:mdr::mdr::mdr:

:mdr::mdr::mdr::mdr: fine l9ite had chi :mdr: you found that in a chat or what? :^^:

where are you from exaclty? :slight_smile:

i’m from poland and these are description of my friend on msn

and thx a lot for translation it was really useful :slight_smile:

You’re welcome :).

Those are kind of weird things to put in msn personal messages…

No i think he’s talking about someone else look “wa labsate al tabilya wa galet lihom …”

Now that you made me notice it, it’s actually “labsat li”, she made me wear an apron, and told them that I was a nurse.

Can you translate me this sentence please?
Mashallah 3lik and mashallah 3likom :grimacing:

It means “good job”, “looking good”, “God bless”, depending on the context.
When it’s 3lik, it’s singular.
When it’s 3likom, it’s plural.

Shukran bzaafff!!!

1 Like

What means fin ntya?

fin ntya means where are you, address to a female singular.