Nadia larguet's nude pic !!!!!!!!

Who? Nadia and her husband?

[quote=Madridista][quote=Darija-Lover]What stouna khel3ouk? Goul goul :smiley: Arbbi ila ma tgoul lia…

Who’s her husband? Is he working in 2M?[/quote]
kat3rfi chi 7aja smeytha chantage :smiley: ???¿¿¿¿¿¿¿[/quote]
Sppislaiti di la misoun. Try it not with me.

[quote=Darija-Lover][quote=Madridista][quote=Darija-Lover]What stouna khel3ouk? Goul goul :smiley: Arbbi ila ma tgoul lia…

Who’s her husband? Is he working in 2M?[/quote]
kat3rfi chi 7aja smeytha chantage :smiley: ???¿¿¿¿¿¿¿[/quote]
Sppislaiti di la misoun. Try it not with me.[/quote]
hahahahahah so 7na dakhline f derb me9tou3 since its my speciality too :smiley:

I will not ruin your own thread, ha!
Let us see what other people have to say about Nadia.

hahahha forget about nadia :smiley: she doesnt care about her body … so who cares :smiley:

tell me and i’ll tell u yalah :smiley:

No, thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

hhhhh wa li banlk a khti :slight_smile:

that’s bare disgusting… I’m sure Moroccan women have better things to do then be “liberated” in such a disgusting manner… and she did it with a child in her stomach? ya Alllaaaaah, i feel sorry for that kid, and the father too of course… then again, the father… has one foot here and the other in his grave… astaghfirullahhhh

ok, totally to play devils advocate no other reason, and i dont know WHAT was in their minds, but everyone is saying what are they trying to accomplish?..is it possible one argument could be that they are trying to accomplish a standard of getting away from SPECIFICALLY women’s bodies as something to be immediately considered 7achouma? for example this:

naked dude

haha before you freak out, you can find this on many newstands, at the gym, on peoples walls sometimes…but why is it different for women? for me nadia’s picture was not at ALL sexual but rather a celebration of the beauty of the female form in pregnancy.

dudes i know in morocco would have this picture above, look at it, admire the guy, say they want to work out and look like him, but a picture of a woman is 7achouma and immediately sexual.

i would argue that it is more because of how the opposite sex (men) look at these pictures than how they are intended.

and im not saying its the right tactic or necessarily even a valid argument, but that is what i think could be one argument in their favor

At any manner, it’s the naked body of a female… dude ! this is exactley what they’er trying to do…trying to make people say :“what’s the big deal/what’s the difference”

ach , do u know sth called respect ???

lol @ in her stomach. Why, she ate it z3ma? hhhh I just liked the expression.
Ohh one foot here and… Is that a Turkish expression? We have in the Arab world too… I think in Egypt.

rjel hna w rejl f jahnnam mmmmm its darija also not only egyptian i think … awla lla a doudi ?

[quote=achminfar9]ok, totally to play devils advocate no other reason, and i dont know WHAT was in their minds, but everyone is saying what are they trying to accomplish?..is it possible one argument could be that they are trying to accomplish a standard of getting away from SPECIFICALLY women’s bodies as something to be immediately considered 7achouma? for example this:

naked dude

haha before you freak out, you can find this on many newstands, at the gym, on peoples walls sometimes…but why is it different for women? for me nadia’s picture was not at ALL sexual but rather a celebration of the beauty of the female form in pregnancy.

dudes i know in morocco would have this picture above, look at it, admire the guy, say they want to work out and look like him, but a picture of a woman is 7achouma and immediately sexual.

i would argue that it is more because of how the opposite sex (men) look at these pictures than how they are intended.

and im not saying its the right tactic or necessarily even a valid argument, but that is what i think could be one argument in their favor[/quote]
Thanks for bringing that up, Ach. That’s exactly the point actually. They are trying to make it appear as though female bodies are no 7chouma, and we can just have them showed like that in magazines, then in advertisements, then in the street, and it will be alright.
Ach, we are a Muslim country where such a behavior is not tolerated. Posing nude for a magazine is a mere provocation, and a poor attempt to bring in some ideas that are not compatible with our religion and culture.
What’s worst is that they didn’t publish a photo of some foreign model. They insisted on her being a Moroccan, z3ma they didn’t brink anything from outside, it’s already there, and they are just shedding light on it.

3lach awddi jahnnam, it’s lqber, not jahnnam. I never heard it in Darija like that, and having just vague memories of it in masri.
EDIT:
I am not sure actually where I heard it. I mixed it up with wedn men tin, w wedn men 3agin.

wellah thats so retarded :S how this pic is gonna help poor women in mountains and countrysides :S they dont even know that femme du maroc exists :smiley: … so if someone is worried about the future of the moroccan woman , he must go there and teach those women how to read and write ,help them to know their rights and respo …
not publishing a nude pic that gonna help some muslim extremists to to gather more stupids to their side :frowning:

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? … ??? ??? ???

lol @ in her stomach. Why, she ate it z3ma? hhhh I just liked the expression.
Ohh one foot here and… Is that a Turkish expression? We have in the Arab world too… I think in Egypt.[/quote]
you want more details za3ma? :blink: :stuck_out_tongue: zi euphemism is stomach

It’s Turkish, but probably Mid eastern too, my iraqi friend knows it as well

first: agreed that the naked body has no place on the magazine stand 4 little kids to walk by on their way to school :no:

my point only is to ask what is the difference between a female body and a male body? is there a difference i would be interested to know-- because it seems to me that one is more allowed and one is more frowned upon, one is more open to interpretation and one is more immediately sexualized as an image-- by the way this may be true globally not just in morocco…im not sure

first: agreed that the naked body has no place on the magazine stand 4 little kids to walk by on their way to school :no:

my point only is to ask what is the difference between a female body and a male body? is there a difference i would be interested to know-- because it seems to me that one is more allowed and one is more frowned upon, one is more open to interpretation and one is more immediately sexualized as an image-- by the way this may be true globally not just in morocco…im not sure[/quote]
Contrary to what you’re thinking, part of a man’s body (belt to knee) is a 3awra too (if you know the word). So it would equally unacceptable to see a man’s naked body on the cover of a magazine.
You’re trying to make it sound like it’s about putting women down as mere sexual objects. So to make you happy, there you go, your argument is down. Come up with something else.

la sa7ibi, amri masm3tch biha 3alimni llah ir7am louldein :mdr:

what exactly do u mean?