Morocco's crown prince, Moulay El Hassan, turned 6 on Friday

Rabat - The Moroccan royal family along with the Moroccan people celebrated, on Friday, the sixth birthday of Crown Prince, Moulay El Hassan.

The anniversary is an opportunity for all the components of the Moroccan society to reassert its loyalty to king Mohammed VI and to celebrate the happy occasion.

The Crown Prince was named after two great Alaoui Kings, Hassan I, son the King Mohammed IV, often referred to as “an intelligent and visionary monarch,” according to the Kingdom’s historian, Abdehadi Tazi and Hassan II, father of king Mohammed VI, who earned the title of the “country’s unifier.”

This year, Prince Moulay El Hassan, has accompanied King Mohammed VI to a number of cultural, official and social royal activities.

The prince is to receive the most traditional education. “My sister, my brother and I were raised according to a tough discipline with a loaded school curriculum. We also had a good religious education at the Quranic school of palace” the king had said. “I want to make sure that my son receive the same bases as I did.”

For those of you who don’t know the little Moroccan crown prince, meet him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVsdrNEc2M[/youtube]

I remember commenting on this with something like: [quote=LallaAicha]aww how cute[/quote]
:smiley:

Yeah :smiley: and something about flashing camera lights at a new born :D.

EXACTLY! :smiley: u got better memory than me, i’m impressed woman! :wink:

Second time you call me woman within a few days :^^:. I wonder…

[quote=LallaAïcha]awww 7araaam they are flashing cameras at a newborn child, where is their ethics? lol

[q]We also had a good religious education at the Quranic school of palace" the king had said. “I want to make sure that my son receive the same bases as I did.”[/q]

l3azzzz wallah :slight_smile: WE ARE PROUD OF YOU MALIK numero 6 DIALNA :D[/quote]