Moroccan women wearing lizar

a question to Moroccans: from your observations, is it that only sa7raoui women (they don’t cover their faces with it) and berber women (they cover their faces) wear lizar in Morocco?

contributions most welcome

ohhh ive never noticed that … thats true se7rawyat dont cover their faces

(doudi ghir kand7ek m3ak a khti :slight_smile: raki 3arfani madich 3la khouk sghir )

you’re not Berber as far as I know, so your grandma wore it even though she is not berber? or she is berber?

I don’t know i haven’t seen many women wearing it, but my khalti (sorry don’t know if it’s aunti or aunt in english) wears it.

yes im not a berber but ive already said that all my family speaks berber coz they r livin with them … this is y they learnt tamazight

didn’t notice that you said that before, Mad… but living with berbers also made her wear lizar like them?

yeah :slight_smile: c ce ke japel adaptation :wink: et respect

and a loveleh mixture of cultures… that’s marokko

:okay:

somalis wear it too, all bright and fancy… but what defeats the purpose is that you see their legs and arms… chikolata

hahhahahahahhahahah goooooood one :smiley:

you liked the chikolata didn’t you… i know you think the same about them, it’s hard not to hhhh

hhahahah yeah chocolate miam miam … dude shut up , dont want to be naughty here hhhhh

you’re the one who carries the convo elsewhere, i never said anything bad, i said they’re like chocolate ie. their colour + their cuteness. safi. not my fault if you can’t think straight.

+Back to moroccan women wearing lizar, do they wear it in big cities too? like say, in Marrakech?

se7rawayat wear it even in rabat … they respect their traditions s7rawa

interesting…

LA, like somalis (although I didn’t see any), you can also see the arms of sa7rawi women… but berber women cover up well…

Here is another nice photo:

and here is the Moroccan niqab back in the days

hhhhhhhhhhh i dont know why u bring always ugly women hhhhh there r sexy moroccans wearin the lizar a doudi

I can’t believe you said such a mean thing. Those are our Moroccan moms, how dare you say they are ugly?

oups i didnt know u bring ur moms pic :s
sorry … they r pretty :stuck_out_tongue: