moroccan super production

yeah true people who deal with such matters have no respect for peoples stuff by the time i get it only half the book will be alive, best to go to my local library and borrow it eh?

eh :ok: don’t u have a library at uni? i borrow all my books from my uni library… which reminds me of my overdue books, should return them sometime soon ins.

omg dont remind me of my stupid stupid stupid library. I borrowed a dvd from there and the stupid guy didnt stamp the date on it and said ‘bring it back in a week’ i did and i nearly died from a hear attack when he told me i had a £15 fine!!! i was like WHAT!!! :sh: after that i vowed to never borrow anything 4rm there again pfft money suckers :fouet:

hhhhhh
i get paranoid walking past the beepers, coz it fricking beeps on me for no reason!!! then again, it probably beeps coz i’m carrying too many pistols and bullets on me, but not stolen books for heaven’s sake!!

no exactly what ya mean, thats when my training comes in handy hehe

:s duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes 3 pages of blah blah blah :s where is the main word PO*N :frowning:

wth would we want to mention such a filthy word?? the whole point of ‘bla bla’ was to avoid it :roll:

How about getting back to the Toilet

It’s not about wether they’re true or fake ! “The Lord Of The Rings” is fake too.
But Harry doesn’t have a stupid love story between a human & a freak (not even a vampire), or abusive relation & women-humiliating scenarios & bad (so bad & failthy) models for the little generation…especially the feminin one. (a large portion of the twipnotized fanbase is formed of girls under 10)

:rofl:

an ugly one i might add, i HATE the actor that plays him eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!! :hm:

First post edited. I don’t see the point from the image posted in the beginning, nor the original title.

:neu:

tsk tsk mad its best to just avoid stuff like that sa7?

true mini … im thinking about avoiding a lot of stuffs :s

but not po*n ofcourse :smiley: i cant avoid it :stuck_out_tongue:

a maaaaaaaaad im worried 4 u :hm: this obsession of filth is not good, what u need isa good smack around the head for u to realise that…let me be the one of having the honour of doing it hehe :spt: cracks knuckles

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hun do it :stuck_out_tongue: come oooonn do it do it

on 2nd thoughts ur gonna prob take it the wrong way like u said b4 sigh :gi:
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut if i change ma mind it’ll be a surprise attack so watch urself i may pounce anytime…:wistle:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hania a zine … darbi l7abib zay akli zibib :stuck_out_tongue:

wats akli zbib?? :cool:

manger du raisin sec

ur unbelieveble duuuuuuuude unbeliveble :roll:

p.s i hate raisins eeeew :hm: