Moroccan cities

lol i saw the show, nothing worth a dirham, en plus i couldn’t tell if the tall guy was the monkey or the actual thing the guy was holding

-jooooooookes- :smiley:

ayayayyy tafoukti, thanks for the awesome info and media :wink: you should be the touristic brochure maker of your city =)

lol i saw the show, nothing worth a dirham, en plus i couldn’t tell if the tall guy was the monkey or the actual thing the guy was holding

-jooooooookes- :D[/quote]
oh really, i thought so, but its good to go n see him, ya know to capture how some Moroccans earn a living these days :roll:

ps: its a joke ppl haha

Tafoukt :blink: you’re from my father’s village i.e. the village of 50% of my origins :blink: we belong to the same spot :hah:

you guys might be related :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ohhhhhhh thnx lalla and tafi for introducin those two beautiful cities :slight_smile:

ps- :no: lalla i wasnt holding a monkey , that was ouazzani :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Touta]Mad :okay:

Good Job! I enjoyed :slight_smile:

Are you really from Meknes ? I thought from another one :wistle: …coz of guys here… they said smth :p[/quote]
loool no no im from meknes :slight_smile: … i was born there and i’ll die there incha allah

[quote=Madridista]ohhhhhhh thnx lalla and tafi for introducin those two beautiful cities :slight_smile:

ps- :no: lalla i wasnt holding a monkey , that was ouazzani :P[/quote]
aaaahhh then that’s what he’s busy with…

you’re welcome, marrakech isn’t actually MY city so i feel like a dope posting about it, but just wanted to add to the topic since the actual moroccans on the forum are being lazy

looooll yeah they r soooo lazy thnx again

Hahaha thanx :smiley: but you mean village xD lol i think like it lives 200-300 ppl in my village x)

Wooot woot that’s AWESOME :cool: :smiley: :za:, i didn’t know u were 50% chleuh :slight_smile: have u ever been there?

Lol yeah i meant village wth :stuck_out_tongue:

@Tafoukt

When i was 5 years old, we’ve been to Warzazat for like 2 weeks, & we went for trips to some surrounding villages like Zagoora & Ayt BenHadou, i remember Warzazt well, but not much about Ayt benhadou, was too young at the time :roll:

Though my dad’s parent were born & raised there (which means technically they were shloo7) i still think they were not, because of some names.
My grand father was called “bu sh3ayb” i.e. abu sho3ayb <— & this is a very arab name, & my grand grand father was called l mekki (the Meccan), so :unsure:

May i know your family name if its ok for you to reveal it ? (it’s not Tafoukt is it ? :^^: )
our family name is Bellghazi i.e Ibn Al Ghazi (son of the conqueror) & it also sounds Arabic.

I have also been to Zagora when i was like 5-7 yo, we went to the mosque there and i still think of the tajine i ate there…sooo delicious ;D the best ive eaten in my life… haha but enough about that :stuck_out_tongue:

No my family name is not Tafoukt lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my family name is O**’**. Maybe our fathers knows each other who knows.

I think its so cool that we’re from the same place =)

Edit: lol i didn’t think that i would be googleable

Meknes has little hassle, but a number of interesting things to see. The friendliest town I ever found in Morocco is N’kob, near to Zagora south of Ourzazate - the town itself is very pretty, and not only is there no hassle, but the town’s people are particularly friendly and welcoming. Expect a lot of smiles and offers of tea if you do visit.

welcome to the forum Mike, you can introduce yourself in the newcomers section if u like :slight_smile:

lmohim, thanks for sharing your stuff with us!!

Anyone have anything to say for Kentira?

Farasha… Tell us about ur city !!

Hhhhhh I do not live in Maroc. I just have a love for the country, and a love from Maroc. Inshallah I will be there one day soon.

But, from these posts I will have to visit Meknes. I’ve also seen beautiful things about Rabat and Casablanca.

Where do u come from, btw ?