mchicha by fnaire.... traduction svp :)

saLaaaam fam… would someone very kind translate these lines for me pleeeeez :slight_smile:

3lach mabghitichi tji lyoum w ya l mchicha
jebtlek koul ma hebbiti cheklat w chicha
lbest lik ki bghiti l costume w tribicha
hiydi dik tghoubicha
w ferfchi ya l mchicha

riro ya l hchicha
baraka men makelt chicha
wach nti hiuch wella hicha
la 3icha kendicha
zinek fih nbicha ya frikicha
fin chicha
l ma3essel w lfikhra l hchicha
hiydi dik tkendicha
w arili ch tferficha

no one? :cry:

[quote=MonPaysMarOc]saLaaaam fam… would someone very kind translate these lines for me pleeeeez :slight_smile:

3lach mabghitichi tji lyoum w ya l mchicha why you don’t want to come back today oh mchicha(it’s like saying to a girl little cat…)
jebtlek koul ma hebbiti cheklat w chicha i bought you all my love,chocolate and the hookah(shisha)
lbest lik ki bghiti l costume w tribicha i dressed for you as you like,the costume and a little hat
hiydi dik tghoubicha get rid of this gloomy look
w ferfchi ya l mchicha and cheer up,oh mchicha

riro ya l hchicha
baraka men makelt chicha
wach nti hiuch wella hicha
la 3icha kendicha
zinek fih nbicha ya frikicha
fin chicha
l ma3essel w lfikhra l hchicha
hiydi dik tkendicha
w arili ch tferficha
[/quote]
I try a bit…a little by my memory…but first of all let me say thank you SHUKRAN BZZAF to SM i found the part i wrote here on her Word A Day blog…as for the rest i can’t help…
hope it helps…bye!!

Hey Sarahzina! I was going to reply with the translation I had published on my blog. When I started reading your response, it felt so familiar :D. So that was MY writing -lol-.

MonPaysMaroc, do you still want the second part as well?
Lazy mood

LoooL nah its ok SM … but i just wanna know why in the second part does he say “fin chicha” ? is it just a cool expression … ?

and sarahzina thankssss (thanks to you sM aswell) :)) i thought everyone was ignoring me or sumthing… lol but thanks for replying