Marocchino

[quote=Gretchen]Moroccan pizza!!!
you must talk about it, lolllll, anywhere :P[/quote]
have u ever heard of “msemmen m3ammer” ?! it’s the usual msemmen, but inside there’s onion, pepper, tomatoes, some fats & other vegetables…& i’m already used to eat msemmen with cheez, so that’s kind of a pizza !

hahaha… Gretchen, I can imagine this :smiley:

But is really cool !

So … about moroccan pizza
I like it :okay: It’s maybe even better than traditional Italian
Anyway being in Morocco I prefer moroccan pizza :stuck_out_tongue:

And what about some others moroccan versions ? I tried to remember but I can’t :huh:

well yeah M7moud I’ve seen a pic for it in the fan page of Morocco at FB, but i saw it with honey…
so you eat it as both spicy and dessert?

yeah, I want to ask the same question :wink: please

yeah sure, I wish to go on a visit to Morocco nchallah (during Mad’s school time) :stuck_out_tongue: It would be a good one I’m sure…[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhh duuuude i’ll be there once ur there … u’ll c :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah sure, I wish to go on a visit to Morocco nchallah (during Mad’s school time) :stuck_out_tongue: It would be a good one I’m sure…[/quote]
hhhhhhhhhhh duuuude i’ll be there once ur there … u’ll c :p[/quote]
ha-ha-ha!!!
I’m more free than you, you’re bound by your studies (I can go during your exams :P)

nope ! msemmen is never a dessert, it’s always a main dish presented with tea or coffee. in both cases, honey & vegetables,or just dry (which is good for cheez :slight_smile: )

other versions ?!! weeeeeeeeell… :roll: how about snails ! in eastern Asia they make salads with insects ! here we make either salad, soup & even Tajeen of snails.

Also the humburger: my Mom make little “batboot” which is the same size as the small round bread, & inside it there’s “kefta” but it’s often a fish “kefta” with chinese Makarona. & with a lil ketchup it’s perfect :cool:

Poor Mad:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Gretchen][quote=Madridista][quote=Gretchen]
hhhhhhhhhhh duuuude i’ll be there once ur there … u’ll c :p[/quote]
ha-ha-ha!!!
I’m more free than you, you’re bound by your studies (I can go during your exams :P)[/quote]
exactly :smiley: this is why i wont tell u when i have exams :stuck_out_tongue:

eew hate coffee so “Marrochino” doesn’t appeal to me :hm: but on the other hand Moroccan pizza sounds yummy lol :ok:

Mahmoud, so what’s your traditional dish to our koushari? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mad,
soooo! ok I’ll try to conclude by myself. This yr gonna be an observation, when you come less frequent, I’ll know instantly :stuck_out_tongue:

honey & cheese!!!

look, wait moments and I’ll try to get you the pic for the “Msmen with honey” from FB, ok?

Poor Mad… :p[/quote]
dont worry about me :stuck_out_tongue:
once she gets in morocco they will tell me :smiley:

@ Magui

loooollllll just observe loooll and keeeeeeeeeep observing :smiley:

aha… And what about meat with sugar and dry fruits… :stuck_out_tongue:

Moroccan cuisine is amazing anyway :slight_smile:

ok the thought of mixing sweet things with savoury is makin sick… :sick: thats a big no no with my stomach lol

May I join ? I m vegetarian :stuck_out_tongue:

now mini we’re on the same track :wink:

touta, meat with sugar! oh no!!! do you guys got that in Morocco??

Mad, [ana sousa] beware me :stuck_out_tongue:

haha join the club but im not a vegetarian, I just hate mixing sweet foods with savoury ones like sweet rice eew!

ok me too i hate that … its moroccan dish yes but that doesnt mean we all like it :S

@ magui
me too im sousa :stuck_out_tongue:

loool
no… Ive never tried
Just I know that moroccans like to prepare meat with sweet things and nuts :stuck_out_tongue: