manchoufoukch

Hello!
Please tell me what is the meaning of “manchoufoukch” as used in popular chat talk.
Thank you.

“we don’t see you”

hahaahahhhaha thats an old stupid way to flirt with girls
lately we use it in chat just in a funny way
i remember when i was a child i used to hear that word a lot in the street : ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ :neu: :neu: :neu: :neu:

but i guess they still use it in some lil towns …

Thank you for your reply.
Please tell me of a free, online machine for translating between Moroccan and English.

yes ofcourse :smiley:

www.speakmoroccan.com :stuck_out_tongue:

looooool i agree, not only is it free, we have bots here, like Madridista and PaperBird and others who translate things for you ASAP. :smiley:

[quote=Madridista]hahaahahhhaha thats an old stupid way to flirt with girls
lately we use it in chat just in a funny way
i remember when i was a child i used to hear that word a lot in the street : ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ ‘‘zin manchofoukch’’ :neu: :neu: :neu: :neu:

but i guess they still use it in some lil towns …[/quote]
And, that flirty expression means: Can’t I get to see you? Can I see you? Can I know you?.. something of the like.

All righ, that was “manchofoukch”, what about “kanchofak”? it seems simply, “i see you” but i dont think so…?!!