Lion hugs men

lol if only we could understand it haha

ooooohhh God knows what we’d be hearing if we understood… i know what my cat’s gonna say :unsure: “you ***** , you don’t let me in the house when its bloody -2 degrees outside… watch me piss all over your couch now just watch!!”

:roll:

loooooooooooool :lol:

or when theyre not fed on time it would be: “ive been stravin the whole day and my bowls empty! u wait ama have the RSPCA on u!”

good thing we dnt understand them then or it would be nag nag nag all the time :roll:

haha @ RSPCA, u know my bro to insult me always says to me when i piss him off, “I’m not gonna hit you, coz if i hit you the RSPCA will be on my collar” za3ma he’s calling me an animal :roll: what can i say? WE AARE FAAAMILY :smiley:

LOL haha thats funny (no offence), in my fam we’ve all been called the names of the animals on this planet :roll:

nah nah i don’t take offense, i call him similar stuff :wink:

lol at animals on the planet, i think if they knew the names of those that aren’t on this planet, we’d be called all that too… crazy people :roll: :stuck_out_tongue:

ur tellin me haha and if its not animals its insects :roll:

looool
ohh… girls :slight_smile:
I think if just we could understand our cute “family members” we could know alot of interesting things abt ourselves :^^:
haha… my cat sometimes scares me so much … :blink: he likes to look at me when I sleep :stuck_out_tongue: …sometimes in the morning I open my eyes and the first what I see it’s his tricky eyes :stuck_out_tongue:
I go crazy …

awwwwwwww thats soooooo cute! well i cant see my cat coz she’s usually fast asleep at the bottom of my bed :roll:

looool girls you’re too intimate with your cats :stuck_out_tongue:

mine remains outside at all times, except for when it insists on coming inside with its morse code meows… then we let it in and take it out a few mins later. my cat leaves fur everywhere it sits so we have to take it out… do your cats leave fur everywhere toooo?

omg intimate is an understatement! lol
my cats an indoor cat, so when she goes outside after about half an hour she’s back meowing to be let in…so spoilt she is wellah :no:

about the fur, we have floorboards so we aint got any issue with fur gettin stuck on the carpets, but there r some scruffs here and there on the sofa but theyre easy to take off :roll:

lool
hmm… really my cat prefers to watch this world sitting on the balcony :stuck_out_tongue:
haha… sometimes I begin to think that he even doesn’t know that he is a Cat… because he always lives among the people, and he hasnt met other cats yet, except his mom-cat :smiley:

I don’t pay so much attention to problem with fur… I m sure when you have a dog in a flat it’s really big problem…

May be another Garfield…

lol touta, my cats sooo similar to urs haha
she likes to sit on the window seal and meow at passin birds…:roll:

haha… maybe
and he never meows… just he doesnt want to show us that he can speak like a people… :stuck_out_tongue:

lol mini… anyway cats are cats :wink:

hi hi hi touta your cat is one interesting creature
& mini, your cat is too fricking lucky… haven’t seen my cat in a few days =(