Let's Chat

ad ata ortsawalt f lcafard hann orasol chgh walo :cry2:

Manza lplato n l7elwa? yss illa watay?:smiley:

had kra n l7lwa, berrk 7ta kmmin:

:okay:

@ Hiba:
It’s indeed sad to see how it became. Inshallah someday you’ll be walking over there and go to pray at Alfadl bn el3abbas mosque :).

@ Kounouz:
Didn’t you see served tea and cookies?
Nice set of cookies, and with your own signature :D.

WOW whats that it looks yummyy ! :smiley:

Thank you SM inshallah :slight_smile:

It’s midnight over here, aren’t you girls going to sleep?

I am :smiley:
good night everyone !

Same here. See you girls tomorrow :).
Timnsiwin n lhna a talkounouzt.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]@ Kounouz:
Didn’t you see served tea and cookies?
Nice set of cookies, and with your own signature :D.[/quote]
oh! sorry i 've just seen them. miam! thanx.:okay:

yes, i’ve made these pastries for a moroccan baptism in my family.islamic baptism of course :smiley:
That’s why there is my signature, cause of pirates on the web!

made beautiful dreams girls, good night!

Timnsiwin a Lalla SM.

@ KONOUZ I’M TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, THAT IS TRUE BUT PEOPLE DON’T ACTUALLY SEE IT THAT WAY AND IT’S SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WELL IM FROM PUERTO RICO BUT I’M ACTUALLY A MIXED OF PUERTO RICAN WITH ECUADORIAN, WHAT A MIXED HUH??
BUT HEY I’M BEAUTIFUL HAHAHAHAHA SELF ESTEEM MY FRIENDS :^^:

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT PUERTO RICO IS REALLY NICE BECAUSE OF ITS CULTURE AND BEACHES AND ABOUT ECUADOR IT’S BEAUTIFUL TOO DON’T REALLY KNOW MUCH ABOUT ECUADORIAN CULTURE BUT I KNOW THAT QUITO WHICH IT’S THE CAPITAL IT’S THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD.

AND NOW IS SOMEBODY CAN EXPLAIN HOW TO POST PICTURES I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE CAUSE I BEEN TRYRING AND IT DOESN’T WORK I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING WRONG…:cry:

thank you.
Mr7babîk a Hiba! Zîdî khûdî l7lwa w wa7d kwyss d atay. :smiley:

:wink:

Ahlan Everyone!!
Kidayrin?

[quote=MarocRulz]Ahlan Everyone!!
Kidayrin?[/quote]
kôlshî bi7îr â MarocRulz, lhamdô’llah

Please, explain us “Ahlan” - my moroccan guide used to say it each time he answered a phone call (what was like two hundred calls a day…) - I guess its a kind of salutation - is it Darija ?

SVP, peux-tu nous expliquer “Ahlan” ? Notre guide marocain le disait à chaque fois qu’il répondait sur son portable (soit environ 200 fois par jour…) - Je suppose que ça veut dire bonjour - C’est de la Darija ?

Merci d’avance

The word Ahlan is used for greeting people…for example AHLAN WA SAHLAN or AHLAN BEEK
but the real meaning for Ahlan is Family so you can [q]loosely translates[/q] as you are part of the family
due to the fact over time the meaning has now being used as part as welcoming a guests :hap:

barak allah fîk !

wa7ed fikom yehdr lina 3la blado

that’s supposed to mean

somebody please tell us about his/her country :smiley:

@ Gigi:
If you still have problems posting images, please let me know.

@ Onc’Kamel:
Muneeb answered your question. The word is basically MSA, but used as so in Darija. It can be used both as a greeting and a welcome. Muneeb kindly explained the origins of the word (ahl = family).

@ Hiba:
That was perfect Darija sentence, well done!

@SM yes
i’m still having problems i don’t know what i’m doing wrong:unsure:

[right][large]?? ???[/large] :sorry:

[large]???[/large][large][/large]

?? ??? ??? ???
??? ???: ???, ???
??? ???
République française
??? ??? ??? ???
??? ??? ??? ???
??? ???: Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité (??? ??? ???)
??? ???: ??? (La Marseillaise)
??? ???
??? ???
48°52?N 2°19.59?E
??? ??? ???
???/??? ??? ???
??? ???
???
??? ???
??? ???
??? ??? ??? ???
???
??? 834 ? (??? ???)
???

• ???
  • ??? (%) 674.843??² (40)

???

• 2008 ???.
  • ??? ???
    64,473,140 (20)
    114/??² (89)
    ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? (EUR)
    ??? ??? +1 (UTC)
    ??? ??? ??? .fr
    ??? ??? ??? +33+

??? ??? ?? ??? (???: République française ?? France) ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? “???”. ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.

??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???.

??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???[/right] .