la ti9a f la confiance

or dir ti9a f la confiance

how is ti9a diff from confiance…when i think ti9a = faith? and i would say confiance = trust?

no faith in trust? what does that mean or how would u translate it?

merci

thats a stupid sentence born about 5 years ago … it means dont trust anythin
while ti9a and confiance is the same word with the same meaning … one is in fus7a n the other in french.
there r many stupid funny expressions like this … for example u may hear in morocco someone sayin : “3la 7sab ça depend”

yeah, 3la 7sab sa dipon !! l mohim howa l’essensuel, w a7san ryada hiya sport…etc

3la 7sab sa dipon… :mdr: but…what does it mean? :blink:

It literally means “it depends on it depends”, the first is in Darija & the 2nd in French.

by the looks of these even I can make some up that sound just as dumb:

l’amour hiya lhawa

3la khatrek si tu veux

bzzaaaf 3liya, trooooop

more retarded idioms to come :smiley:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sa dipon is hilarious looooooooooooooooooolllll so funny

choukran khouia

chill out guys this is supposed to be funny.
stupid expressions exist in mostly all languages. Gad elmaleh is making fun of french expressions all the time in his shows.
I personally believe they are not stupid at all, it really needs some kind of smartness to make these one-sentence jokes. don’t tell me you’ve not LMAO when you first heard 3la 7sab ca dépend or the most famous one 3afak wa7d jus d’orange dial lbanan
perhaps now you’re older ze3ma grownup…however I bet you still use this sentence
wach 3ndek TIDE OMO? 3Tini 3afak WA7D TLATA t lbakiyat
@lallaaicha l’amour howa l7ob (lhawa is fus7a and in darija it can mean something real dirty if you or someone else misspell it)
l’amour itself can be gross word! be careful!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn i didnt c lalla’s post hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
she is right merrakchi :^^: lamour howa lhwa hhhhhhhhhhhh kayn chi amour bla hwa ???

ooooppppss wellah all i meant was love is love, nothing more nothing less, sorryyy :unsure:

lol i know LA :slight_smile: thats only our dirty minds :stuck_out_tongue:

@ FD
yes they r funny but that still makes them stupid or maybe just an old fashion

I agree they’re old fashion now, but stupid? definitely not!
LA jabtha f tmam :smiley: we shouldn’t blame her msikina she’s niyya and you’re a devil msikhit mister MAD !

i agree i agreee i’m innocent your honour

loooooooooooooooolllllll i didnt even noticed it duuuude , its u who commented :stuck_out_tongue: that makes u the real msikhit hhh

[quote=Madridista]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn i didnt c lalla’s post hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
she is right merrakchi :^^: lamour howa lhwa hhhhhhhhhhhh kayn chi amour bla hwa ???[/quote]
jjjjjjjj mad u r gonna be in so much hot water wa9t jaya admin i cant believe u wrote it that many times :o jjjjjjj

he has no shame, 3adi

ur the 1 that said it :stuck_out_tongue:

i didn’t say anything bad, my version is what you hear all the time in Amr Diab songs, nothing rude about it… don’t try putting the dirt on me and defending mad aiiiiiight

duuuuuuuuude my version is what LA said :stuck_out_tongue: … dont blame me a 9endicha