Kingdom of Morocco

like pakistan matalan and other muslim countries…
yeah, ok
:slight_smile:

@ gig thats it :okay:

@paper
lol ok here we r 9 languages already

chai po le sens de “14h a midi” … c kwa?

p.s: people do not think i write french like this, i am merely immitating this franC spikeurr

lol lalla normalement c chercher midi a 14h but i get fun mixing french expression ( i hate french lol )
and it means why r u makin ur life harder

ok

outta curiosity, why do you wanna detach yourselves from Arabs? or is it simply because you don’t feel you’re part of the Arab world anymore??

dude we were never atached to them :smiley: … we like them they r a good friends of us BUT u know we have a lot of non-arabs livin in morocco ( but i am 100% arab i said it before )

u are 100% arab but u said b4 that what u said doesnt mean that morocco is arabic!!!
ok, thnx :slight_smile: i get it now!!

yes coz im representing a minority in morocco :slight_smile:

now u’re the minority??
lolllz, safi…

hahahahha yeah coz as paper said its hard to confirm that ur arab or amazigh in morocco … so im from a minority who can confirm this :slight_smile:

[quote=Madridista]hahhaha paper i was planning to ask her the same question :stuck_out_tongue:
and pay attention tafoukt … even arabs in morocco cant name their children whatever they want … so the list of ban is for every moroccan :wink:

another question : what do u mean by amazigh as an official language :smiley: looollll u know that this language sux and its not me who said that … amazigh ppl all around morocco …
actually , there are tarifit , tachl7it and tassoussit ( correct me if im wrong ) , everyone of them is different , they have few things in common i agree but u cant teach a Rifi a new language called tamazight which is a bridge between all those languages :S
ok in that case we’ll need to consider each one of them an official language … arabic + french + tachl7it + tarifit + tassoussit + ‘’ ppl in the north will choose spanish they dont care about french + ppl in the sahara has a diff language called 7assania + DARIJA ofcourse which is not an official yet = that gives already 8 official languages :open_mouth: WTF

first , dont consider Darija ‘‘arabic’’ ok … my mother tongue is darija and i learnt arabic as any amazigh in morocco … so we r in the same boat .
2nd , we need a language to gather us not to separate us :s ( and they’ve chosen arabic coz of islam quran … )

PS- all that doesnt mean that i want morocco to be called an arab country :stuck_out_tongue: …[/quote]
Haha yeaah i meant name thing, but also have the right to feel like they’re a part of the society. In many places in the Atlas, there is no schools, hospitals, playgrounds, running water… they feel like the government doesn’t give a crap about them. I’m sure there are Moroccan Arabs in the same situation, i don’t doubt that.

Lol what do you think i mean with Tamazight being an official language with Arabic.? isn’t obvious to you, more than 50% of the population in Morocco are of Amazigh origin and has Tamazight as a mother tounge.

Do i know that it sucks? lol
“not me who said that … amazigh ppl all around morocco …” that’s just laughable

so you mean my family in morocco and all other imazighen have said that tamazaight sucks? you’re funny…

Tachelhit and Tasoussit are the same, there is Tachelhit, Tamazight (Zayane) & Tarifit.
They’re working on a standardized Tmazight so we all speak the same, so you can count Tamazight as one :wink: French shouldn’t even be considered as an official language so i don’t understand why u have counted that in, it’s an amininistrative language and should stay that way. Hassaniya is just a dialect of Arabic just as Darija is, but different.

Btw Tachelhit, Tarifit & Tamazight (Zayane) are just Tamazight dialects. The language is called Tamazight. Even though you could think that they’re completely different languages

So that makes only 2 official languages left, Arabic and Tamazight =) hihi

But why should arabic be the language that gather us all nd why not Tamazight ofr example?, not all Moroccans are muslims. yeah the majority are muslims, but still Amazighs are the majority and we don’t call it an Amazigh country for that.

And yes Paperbird is right “nobody knows for sure if they’re Amazigh, Arab or Jewish” cuz we’re mixed up.

im not gonna answer u :smiley: u already did

[quote=Tafoukt]Do i know that it sucks? lol
“not me who said that … amazigh ppl all around morocco …” that’s just laughable

so you mean my family in morocco and all other imazighen have said that tamazaight sucks? you’re funny…[/quote]
well maybe not ur family … but i assure u i have rifi friends and they just find it retarded ( im talkin about tamazight the language they r tryin to create )

ok this is another probleme … in my region we call ppl from Rif ‘’ riafa" , ppl from souss ‘’ swassa" and ppl from atlas chlou7 … but others calls ppl from souss chlu7 and ppl from atlas tamazight
this is why i said tachel7it and tassoussit …

looooolllll a stupid one … can u tell how many amazighs are learnin it ?? hein ?
( i dont mean by stupid tarifit and tachel7it and tassoussit , they r respectable languages :slight_smile: )

loooollll if its an admin language it means its official :stuck_out_tongue:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeee its different :s i have a se7rawi friend i ask him sometimes to talk to me in 7essania i really dont understand anythin just like when my dad talk to me in chel7a

why ? mmmm i told u coz of islam , 99% of moroccans are muslims … a muslim is forced to learn arabic
while we r not forced to learn tamazight … so we found that arabic is better since it had rules and its a cute language :stuck_out_tongue: ( i told u before that my mother tongue is darija so they forced me to learn arabic just like any imazighen )

That’s only their opinion, not everybody thinks that its stupid.

[quote=Madridista]ok this is another probleme … in my region we call ppl from Rif ‘’ riafa" , ppl from souss ‘’ swassa" and ppl from atlas chlou7 … but others calls ppl from souss chlu7 and ppl from atlas tamazight
this is why i said tachel7it and tassoussit …[/quote]
Yes, sometimes it’s very confusing, ppl say different. But in Ouarzazate we speak Tachelhit and we’re from Atlas.

[quote=Madridista]looooolllll a stupid one … can u tell how many amazighs are learnin it ?? hein ?
( i dont mean by stupid tarifit and tachel7it and tassoussit , they r respectable languages :slight_smile: )[/quote]
Lol i dunno, first they gotta complete the standardized one and then ppl can learn it. It’s just as you got one standard Arabic and then many other dialects.

Haha lol oh yeah you’re right :stuck_out_tongue: but not in this case, French is not an official language in Morocco. XD

Maaan :stuck_out_tongue: i said it was different :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote=Madridista]why ? mmmm i told u coz of islam , 99% of moroccans are muslims … a muslim is forced to learn arabic
while we r not forced to learn tamazight … so we found that arabic is better since it had rules and its a cute language :stuck_out_tongue: ( i told u before that my mother tongue is darija so they forced me to learn arabic just like any imazighen )[/quote]
I agree with the cute language thing :stuck_out_tongue: but so is Tamazight xD but i never said that Tamazight should be an official language alone, i said i wanted it to be an official language with Arabic. But i get what you’re saying…

al7amdullah fhemtini :slight_smile: