Kenitra

What can you tell me about kenitra? the city? people that live there? whats it known for? etc any and all info will be much appreciated

its easy to faire la navette to rabat from there every day :smiley:

thats all i got

oh yeah and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBPrqJ7xUjs

is that all there is to know ???

All i knew about 9nitra is that it took first pages in the famous crime/scandal papers “a7dat maghrebia”, but this is prejudice & stereotype, u 'd better search somewhere else.

let’s forget about that awful scandal, it’s not because of the city but because of some crazy sick people, who got nothing to do, except tarnishing the image of Morocco !

obviously nobody is from Kenitra to help, I think Google or Wiki will be useful.

pretty much…its a boring town :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding but since there is no one from kenitra here i feel i can talk smack

anyway what else…the name 9onitera i think it’s a diminuitive of bridge, so little bridge

Thank you sooo much !! i got a small bridge to a boring town jajajaja jk

You’re spanish ? why do u ask about Kenitra ?

i guess one other thing…some ppl say that pretty girls come from there…me i can’t say :stuck_out_tongue:

how do you figure im Spanish? :)>>>>>>>> I ask bc my ex is from there

From the way you laugh, jajajaja, if u were german that would be yayayaya & nobody laughs like that, french or English…nobody laughs sayin jajaja (j as in joke)…

From the way you laugh, jajajaja, if u were german that would be yayayaya & nobody laughs like that, french or English…nobody laughs sayin jajaja (j as in joke)…[/quote]
Not only spanish, she can be from Latin America… Or whoever who got used to speak with spanish people, then she got it from them.

well DING DING DING youre both right !!! I am Spanish jajajajaja :slight_smile: and from Latin America

Peru or Chile ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Neither ! im somewhere in between Mexico and Colombia …

From guatemala? Salvador? maybe from Honduras or nicaragua… maybe Costa Rica or… Panama right? Make it an easy choice please !! awuajajajaja

I thought between Panama & Mexico is concidered Central America, not Latin !

central and south america are both considered latin america

this thread makes me miss za3ma

jjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Yes youre right!! Central and South America are considred Latin America !!!:okay: … anyways im from El Salvador (most beautiful country in central America by farrrr )

whose zam3ma ?

A Moroccan member who first brought the JJJJJJJJ posting structure to the forum :stuck_out_tongue: