keifesh kan9oli "funny"?

Mithalan, li hada: http://www.rassderb.tv/

So you find that site funny, you 're supposed to say “kida77ek” (it causes to laugh), but let me show you more cases.
It can be said as following : kyda77ek, da77ekny, ky9tel bdda7k.

• “Kyda77ek” simply means “it causes to laugh”, which is the natural equivalent for “it’s funny” , it’s usually said in a case like this one when you’re talkin about sth u find funny.

• “da77ekny” or “da77aktini”, when someone does an act that u find funny, or tells u a joke or anuthing that u find funny, u tell him “da77aktiny” = “you made me laugh”.

• Ky9tel bdda7k, litterally means “it kills from laughing”, this is when u find sth super hilarious, u describe it that way.

The 3 cases are quite similar. it’s just a matter of tenses & who/what u r talking to/about.

i hope i was clear :slight_smile:

[quote=Paperbird]So you find that site funny, you 're supposed to say “kida77ek” (it causes to laugh), but let me show you more cases.
It can be said as following : kyda77ek, da77ekny, ky9tel bdda7k.

• “Kyda77ek” simply means “it causes to laugh”, which is the natural equivalent for “it’s funny” , it’s usually said in a case like this one when you’re talkin about sth u find funny.

• “da77ekny” or “da77aktini”, when someone does an act that u find funny, or tells u a joke or anuthing that u find funny, u tell him “da77aktiny” = “you made me laugh”.

• Ky9tel bdda7k, litterally means “it kills from laughing”, this is when u find sth super hilarious, u describe it that way.

The 3 cases are quite similar. it’s just a matter of tenses & who/what u r talking to/about.

i hope i was clear :)[/quote]
wow! super thorough response. choukran bizzef!