Just a Quicky Translation if anyone if free!!!!

I would like to say this to a Morocaan Man

“I know i am not perfect and i make mistakes, but you know i love you with all my heart and i would never do anything to hurt you or your life! Im sorry you hate me now! Please never forget your Crazy!”

Thanx fora ll yout help

damn, i’m sorry i can’t help you - wish i could :frowning:
can’t you ask for french or something !!! :lol: just kidding … :wink:

I will get back to this… But tell me, is it “don’t forget that you ARE crazy” or “don’t forget your crazy (friend/girl)”?

It dont forget your Crazy Girl

I just wanna say thak you as well for all your help today! Obviously you could tell i have been having relationship problems but after you helping me with that last big translation request, really made an impact, he was very impressed! Thank you so much ! Your a life saver!
I am going to continue to try to learn arabic, but i would prefer your help with Moroccan. I have the Rosetta Stone application though its only classic arabic!
Thanks again for all you help!

i hope that everything sorts itself out, love :hap:

You’re welcome.

Here is your other message:

Ana 3arfa wash ana mashi kamila, w kanghlt, walakin rak 3arf bi2annani kanbghik mn koll qlbi w ma 3mmrni ma ghadi ndir shi 7aja lli ghadi tjr7k ola tdrr b7yatk. Daba wash ga3 ma bqitish kat7mlni. 3afak 3mmrk ma tnsa l7mimiqa dyalk.

Exact translation:
“I know i am not perfect and i make mistakes, but you know that i love you with all my heart and i would never do anything to hurt you or harm your life! You must hate me now ! Please never forget your Crazy!”

Note:
L7mimiqa is a cute word. 7mqa means crazy (f.s). 7mimiqa means little crazy(f.s).