italian to english,,,,so from english to darija (moroccan language)

salam!!! ciao!!! hiiiiii

how translate for me (my english is bad) this phrase in english, and after in moroccan language of rabat ??? THANKSSSSSSSSS

e quando avrai davanti agli occhi, altri due occhi da guardare,
il mio silenzio, lo sentirai gridare

hi!
sorry, i don’t speak italian at all!, don’t understand it too.:hm:
bye

Shoud be better to ask some italian person speaking darija (for the best : morocan language of Rabat ;)).

“agli occhi” is a phrase I can translate in French like “dans les yeux”, what doesnt exactly mean “in the eyes” in English…

Some expressions cant be translated “word by word” without betray their author. I guess this one is one of them. This sentence looks poetic.

agli occhi ----> dans les yeux -----> in the eyes ----> fl3yôn

It sounds me like my “fish in the water” from yesterday… I guess a lack of sense.

Have a nice day !

i don’t understand very welll…:unsure:

Abeer, our friends here are trying to help you, but they do not speak Italian. Let’s hope Cristina passes by again, or someone else speaking Italian in the forum does.

ok, thanks sadi9 diali, busa;)

[quote=Abeer]e quando avrai davanti agli occhi, altri due occhi da guardare,
il mio silenzio, lo sentirai gridare
[/quote]
ehi ciiiiaaao!!
hi everybody…
this phrase could sound like this in english…translation it’s a bit simple…just to know the sense…

“and when you will have in front of your eyes,two other eyes to look,my silence,you’ll hear it scream.”

hope it helkps…:cool:

Thank you, Sarah. So you speak Italian too?
This is a bit too poetic, and translating in into Darija can just destroy the beauty of the sentence, and it wouldn’t mean much in Darija. I’ll give it a try though:

“Mllî ykôn qddâm 3înîk jôj 3înîn khrîn tshôf fîhôm, SSamt dyâlî ghâdî yghwwt”.

= When you will have in front of your eyes, two other eyes to look at, my silence will scream.

And honestly, reading that in Darija, I will be clueless what message the person is trying to convey. Sarah, can you please tell Abeer that?

:unsure: chukran

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Thank you, Sarah. So you speak Italian too?
This is a bit too poetic, and translating in into Darija can just destroy the beauty of the sentence, and it wouldn’t mean much in Darija. I’ll give it a try though:

“Mllî ykôn qddâm 3înîk jôj 3înîn khrîn tshôf fîhôm, SSamt dyâlî ghâdî yghwwt”.

= When you will have in front of your eyes, two other eyes to look at, my silence will scream.

And honestly, reading that in Darija, I will be clueless what message the person is trying to convey. Sarah, can you please tell Abeer that?[/quote]
yes…I am italian…not to proud of it…but if anyone here need help to translate with italian…i’m happy to help:hap::hap:

Why not? Italian people are cool :).

a bit hating to strangers…i love moroccan culture and way of living…they are more relaxed and gentle…(maybe because i really seem to be moroccan)…even when i try to speak darija… :blink: and i can say only very few words… :cry:

All I know is that Italians are as relaxed as Moroccan. I don’t know much about hating strangers, I’ll let you know if I ever come and experience that by myself :hap:.
Do you live in a city with a large Moroccan community?

it’s a village in the north mountrains of italy…there’s a good number of moroccans here…but not a big community…there are few families but many men…

Ah ok :).
From your nickname, I first thought that you were Moroccan.