Islamic/Muslim related jokes..

Let’s keep them Halal, without making fun of the religion itself, thanks.

here’s one from me, which you might have already heard before:

A man is taking a walk in Central park in New York. Suddenly he sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl’s life. A policeman who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: “Brave New Yorker saves the life of little girl” The man says: - “But I am not a New Yorker!” “Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: ‘Brave American saves life of little girl’” – the policeman answers. “But I am not an American!” – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - “I am a Saudi !” The next day the newspapers says: "Islamic extremist kills innocent American dog.

ALHAMDULILLAH :smiley: hhhhh

An Imam was selling his horse in the market. An interested buyer came to him and requested if he could get a test drive. The Imam told the man that this horse is unique. In order to make it walk, you have to say Subhanallah. To make it run, you have to say Alhamdulillah and to make it stop, you have to say Allahu Akbar. The man sat on the horse and said Subhanallah. The horse started to walk. Then he said Alhamdulillah and it started to run. He kept saying Alhamdulillah and the horse started running faster and faster. All of a sudden the man noticed that the horse is running towards the edge of the hill that he was riding on. Being overly fearful, he forgot how to stop the horse. He kept saying all these words out of confusion. When the horse was just near the edge, he remembered Allahu Akbar and said it out loud. The horse stopped just one step away from the edge. The man took a deep breath, looked up towards the sky and said Alhamdulillah!

Loooool haha those were funny hehe :smiley:

haha, funny :hap:

girls don’t be shy to drop some of your islamic jokes too :wink: if you got any that is

wallah i dnt have any the ones i know are of other religions ehem lol

haha if they’re not degrading then you can post them too :smiley: but rule #1 is respect :wink: and i know you have that, so i trust u :smiley:

Jasmeet caught her husband Santa Singh searching high and low all around his living room.

Jasmeet: “What are you searching for?”

Santa Singh: “Hidden camera!”

Jasmeet: “And what makes you think that there are hidden cameras here?”

Santa Singh: “That guy on TV knows exactly what I am doing. Why every few minutes he keeps saying, you are watching the Star World channel. How does he know that?”

lol good joke, but it’s not relevant to this topic :stuck_out_tongue: thanks for contributing anyway

Oh, thats really very funny. I really like that too much. I really appreciated to you. I am very glad after reading this jokes here only. I really very impresses through your this idea to share such joke with us.