Insolite Moroccan Pix

I found another one thing about moroccans… the continue of that abt motorcycle…

“There was no such a thing as a car seat for children and you could sit in the front next to your dad at age 3.”

i know this is not funny
but i really wanted to share it with u … coz its amazing

hahahhahhah ur lucky u didnt c a driver takin his 3 years old baby with one hand and drive with the other :smiley:
thats morocco hahahahahahahha

mmmm… really it’s lion’s head !! :blink:

Cool !

If it is real one so the photographer is very skilled in photo art :slight_smile:

i will look for somone from tafraoute to tell me if its a real one or not … coz really its amazing

if u have already taken a train in morocco , ull know where is this pic’s taken :stuck_out_tongue:

Ce truc est écrit sur le cartable d’une petite innocente fille au milieu d’une montagne , quel rapport pédagogique contextuel…Baazzz!

touta i know u like fes but i hope u dont do like this crazy to c Fes :stuck_out_tongue:

mn lfou9 i9ra2 w mn lte7t rotana :smiley:

hey clinton its my nap time :smiley:

only in morocco :smiley:

WTF !!!

looooooool Mad … Your pics make me smile a lot :smiley:

That guy ! Who is looking at the city from the top hahahhaa :okay:

And pic from train… haha… we have the same… One time I saw one guy fell down from there… He even didnt realized this… just continued his sleeping on the floor … Like nothing happened :smiley:

hahahhahhhahahhaha but i find it a good idea … its better than sleepin on the seats …

All my trips by trains in Morocco were so cooool …
people always talk a lot to each other and in the end when train arrives they share their FB, msn, phone numbers loooool

the best moroccan panini :smiley:
snack cuisto , rue dakar , Rabat :wink:

[quote=Touta]All my trips by trains in Morocco were so cooool …
people always talk a lot to each other and in the end when train arrives they share their FB, msn, phone numbers loooool[/quote]
yeah i like this in moroccan trains … u always make new friends in train :smiley:
and ofcourse u can do a lot of naughty things … since the train are always late

made in morocco

lol our famous panini… :smiley:
here if you ll ask about panini in restaurant you ll get just panini and nothing else… and in Morocco they add fried chips and maybe even salad and anyway it’s called just panini :wink:

:smiley: i love morocco… u eat a lot with few money :stuck_out_tongue:

aha … for moroccans it’s good… they eat alot but they are skinny usually :smiley:

not like others… hehehe… eat not so much but always sit on diets :^^: