i subscribe to a topic.......

but i never get an email notification when there is a reply to it… lesh??? :frowning:

Did you make sure the e-mail you gave to the forum is correct?
Did you check your spam folder? Some members who registered with a hotmail account had a similar problem.
Please let me know if you still have this problem.

And oh… that would be 3lash in Darija ;).

i had the same problem xD
and the e-mail address i gave was correct, definitely (because people from this forum added me, and they got it from here) and i always check my spam! but it’s fine because i just always check my posts (threads that i’ve posted on) and i just see if anybody has posted after me, and keep myself updated :hap:

I think I have the same problem.

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Did you make sure the e-mail you gave to the forum is correct?
Did you check your spam folder? Some members who registered with a hotmail account had a similar problem.
Please let me know if you still have this problem.[/quote]
oh well don’t worry about it no more, i’ll just keep up to date with my posts

what does “sen benim herseyimsin” (or whatever it says, if i am not seeing properly :hap:) mean ?? :smiley:

But the problem remains, I wanted to get a new passwort, I didn’t recieved the e-mails, lucky me I rembert the passwort finally. And I don’t get the mails other members sent to me.

Sen= you
benim = my
her s,ey = evrything

You are everything to me. (That’s my try, my Turkish isn’t so good.)

thankyou nuwwara :slight_smile:

[quote=nuwwara]But the problem remains, I wanted to get a new passwort, I didn’t recieved the e-mails, lucky me I rembert the passwort finally. And I don’t get the mails other members sent to me.

Sen= you
benim = my
her s,ey = evrything

You are everything to me. (That’s my try, my Turkish isn’t so good.)[/quote]
you’re on the right track but if we were to be a little more pedantic and translate it literally and more accurately it would be:
[large]you ARE my everything[/large]

and i have to say i’m proud of your turkish skills nuwwara, so nasilsin? :smiley: görü?ürüüüüüz :hap:

“görü?ürüüüüüz” << what’s thaaat? xD

Ok, you are right. But you are my everything sounded so stuip in German so I tryied to make it sound better and than translated it to English.

Iyiyim, tes,ekür ederim. Ve sen, nasilsin?

Maalesef, ben de “görü?ürüz” blimiyorum. Ve “dictionary” evde, ama ben not (stupid me I forgot to say I’m not) evde.

ok im sooo lost here…lol :slight_smile:

snap, rai :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, what is this thread about?

hehehehehehehhe um maryam :lol:
well, it started off about sub problems but now it’s turned into turkey; it’s great! :hap:

seni cok seviyorum << just to fit in, bahahahh

gorusuruz means ‘see you later’ , literally ‘we will meet’

OHHHHH, meRRci bzzaf! and COOL PIC!