i need translation please. thanks.

translate to English please. hta anta ghlati fia hta anta chwahtini ou zid aaliha lwalida li nsat kol haja dartha maaha hta taam nsato ou galt lia siri aaih attisaa wahad mabaghikch ou nti laska fih yak ahna majbna lik khotba ma aataynak sdak ach bghiti aandna siri kalbi lik aala chi had akhor.

Even you have hurt me, …and also the mother who forgot everything I did for her …and she told me… someone who doesn’t want you but you’re sticking to him…
sorry that’s all I understood…

. hta anta ghlati fia: even you hurt me
hta anta chwahtini :u even embarassed me
ou zid aaliha lwalida li nsat kol haja dartha maaha hta taam nsato ou galt lia siri aaih attisaa wahad mabaghikch ou nti laska fih. .: and add to that my mother forgot everything i did to her and she even forgets to eat and she told me leave the guy alone what are you doing stuck with him and he doesnt even like you.
yak ahna majbna lik khotba ma aataynak sdak ach bghiti aandna siri kalbi lik aala chi had akhor: we didnt even bring u the engagement, what do u want from us, just go and look for someone else.

thanks a lot MarocRulz :wink: :okay:

The message is written by a woman to a man:
"You too did wrong to me, and made a scandal for me. Besides your mother who forgot everything nice I did with her, she even forgot all the good things we shared, and she told me :“Go away from him. He doesn’t want you, and you still stick to him. We didn’t ask for your hand, nor did we pay Sadaq*. So what do you want from us? Go look for someone else”.

Sadaq: Amount of money a groom pays to his bride.

Hey, I was writing my answer and left for a while before posting it, and I didn’t see your answers.
MarocRulz, the mother meant in the message is the guy’s mother, not the girl’s. And it’s not “she forgets to eat”, it’s just an expression that means that you forgot all the good things you share with someone: Nstîtî tt3âm llî shrknâh.

thank a lot SM

:smiley:

It’s good to see you around again, Hiba :).

thank you so much it’s great to be back here !! :D:D