I need to translate these

Please I need you to translate those below:

1- Where are you?

2- Please come to MSN and love to chat with you.

3- I need you to go to english school. so it is easy for you to communicate with me and america people when you come to USA.

4- Please stop bulshitting me and stop socializing with wrong people who talk negative things about me because they may break our marriage without reason.

5- when you are online next to your friend at cyber, you act different and stranger to me because when you are alone, you are so happy to chat with me. are you afraid of your friends or not comfortable when your friend is with you while chatting with me?

6- please be strong and be yourself. going english school may help you busy because you have no work, no school, socializing with your wrong friends everyday make you crazy.

7- what do you want from me? what things make you happy? how can you void problem?

thanks so much

[color=#F71A07]- Post moved to the translations forum -[/color]

[quote=tolearnmorocco]Please I need you to translate those below:

1- Where are you?

2- Please come to MSN and love to chat with you.

3- I need you to go to english school. so it is easy for you to communicate with me and america people when you come to USA.

4- Please stop bulshitting me and stop socializing with wrong people who talk negative things about me because they may break our marriage without reason.

5- when you are online next to your friend at cyber, you act different and stranger to me because when you are alone, you are so happy to chat with me. are you afraid of your friends or not comfortable when your friend is with you while chatting with me?

6- please be strong and be yourself. going english school may help you busy because you have no work, no school, socializing with your wrong friends everyday make you crazy.

7- what do you want from me? what things make you happy? how can you void problem?

thanks so much[/quote]
You didn’t specify if its a male or female, i assumed from that “no work” thing that its a he.

1 - Finek ?

2 - 3afak, ji l’MSN, ki3jebni nchatti m3ak.

3 - bghitek dkhol shi medrassa dyal l’ainglais, bash t9dar tcomuniki m3aya w m3a nass mlli tji l mirikan.

4 - 3afak, baraka ma tgoliya f lhadra lkhawya, w baraka ma dwi m3a nass lli kidwiw 3ly ab lkhaybn, 7it y9adro y9adro ykhorjo 3la jwaj dyalna.

5 - mlli ka tkoon m3a s7abk f cyber katbanlya bshishkel, 7it mlli ka tkoon bo7dek ka tkoon fr7an bash tchatti m3aya. wash ka t7shem wla ka tkhaf tchatti m3aya mli ki kono s7abk m3ak ?

6 - koon 9wi , medrassa dyal l’anglais ha t3ammerlk wa9tek 7it tta ma 3addk la khedma la 9raya, w h a tb9a tla9a m3a dook s7abek li ma mzyaninsh koll nhar tta tsatta.

7 - shno baghi menni ? shno li ykhallik fer7an ? kifash t9dar tjenneb l mashakil ?

i think for number 7, "Ach bghiti 3andi?" is correct too if we want to say “what do you want from me?” I don’t want to confuse anyone, just asking for confirmation as to whether this can be used also… Thanks

“Ach bghiti 3andi” is right, but it’s used when expressing harrasment or being charged with more than you can stand or causing you an issue that you didn’t want.

Ok thanks a lot, that makes sense.

Since the guy who posted this request is the one who is married to a Moroccan woman and doesn’t know how to communicate with her, then the messages are addressed to the feminine.

Here are PB’s translations that needed to be changed into feminine:

3 - bghitek tdokhli shi medrassa dyal l’anglais, bash t9dari tcomuniki m3aya w m3a nass mlli tji l mirikan.

4 - 3afak, baraka ma tgoli liya f lhadra lkhawya, w baraka ma dwi m3a nass lli kidwiw 3lya b lkhayb, 7it y9adro ykhorjo 3la jwaj dyalna.

5 - mlli ka katkoonish m3a sa7btk f cyber katbani liya bshishkel, 7it mlli ka tkooni bo7dek ka tkooni fr7ana bash tchatti m3aya. wash ka t7shemi wla ka tkhafi tchatti m3aya mli katkoon sa7btk m3ak ?

6 - kooni 9wiya , medrassa dyal l’anglais ha t3ammerlk wa9tek 7it nti ma 3addk la khedma la 9raya, w ha tb9ay tla9ay m3a dook s7abek li ma mzyaninsh koll nhar tta tsattay.

7 - shno baghya menni ? shno li ykhallik fer7ana ? kifash t9dari tjennebi lmashakil ?