I m new one :)

Here (North Morocco) is really late… no, I’ve never meet a Russian here and only a few in Spain… But I’ve meet some Moroccans here in Morocco who speaks russian fluently because they studied in Russia.

Ah… I see. Insomnia or what ? :wink:

Here in Russia alot of moroccans study …especially farmacie and medecine :ok:
They learn Russian so fast !

Yeah… me too… in Morocco I have meet some moroccans who speak russian. haha… from the first look they knew that I m Russian and started to talk to me in russian immediately :smiley:

[quote=Ouazzani](pushing Madridista)

Mad, stay AWAY :fouet: Don’t aproach![/quote]
wuahahahahahahhah in ur dreams catalan

Touta I’m sure there are quite a lot of azerbayjani people in Russia, do you know any? :smiley:

Yeah you are absolutely right :wink:
There are a lot of azerbaijany people here. Almost all of them come to Russia looking for work.
But in person I don’t know anyone :no:
I know some tadjic and dagestan people.

Anyway all of them are muslims, and they have different cultures so they live separately a little bit.

Do you know any ?

oooww i see :slight_smile: well I don’t know any, but I’ve read it somewhere and I find Azeri people very interesting and funny :za: … I’m Turkish so I have some sort of connection to these people, that’s why I asked :slight_smile:

btw, last year, after reading a particular book, I wanted to learn Russian, but then I saw the alphabet and I changed my mind :hap:

Good luck with Darija!! :slight_smile:

Turkish people are very nice :wink:
I had a plan of visiting Turkey but I m more interested in Arabic countries.

Hmm… yes, maybe azery are funny and so on but really all nations have smth interesting…

loooool I can imagine your reaction about the Russian alphabet, especially about some letters like ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ? … :stuck_out_tongue:
Am I right?

I was scared about Arabic alphabet …alot
But I found some special method.
I like to draw. So when I learn Arabic letters I write it and imagine that I draw some pics… it helps to learn and forget about difficulties :blush:

lol thanks for thinking so :slight_smile:

ahaaa that’s exactly the letters i’m talking about, there’s more funky ones too right? ooooh, and also I heard that Russian grammar is wack… sooo, maybe in the future i’ll pick it up as a language.

=) the arabic alphabet rocks my cotton socks! :ok:

Hello and :welcome: Touta =)
I hope u’re going to have a good time here

Have a good one

Hi, Tafoukt ! Thank youuuu !!

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

I see you are from Sweden … close to me a little bit then :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re welcome Touta :slight_smile: nice to meet you too

Haha lol yes it’s only Finland in between ;D almost neighbors :stuck_out_tongue:

aha :ok: Cool !

By the way, Tafoukt, why do you learn Darija ? Have you ever been to Morocco ? :slight_smile:

I don’t want to learn Darija hehe =) i’m actually Moroccan born & live in Sweden…but i’m here to improve i’m lying to myself hehe i mean learn Tachelhit (Berber dialect), and yes i’ve been to Morocco many times :smiley: have you ever been there?

Ahhh youuuu :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmm… About berbers I heard alot but I have met just some… in the desert :slight_smile:

Yeah… I ve been to Morocco before. Even just this year I visited it twice and I think in December I ll go there again … inchallah :slight_smile:

I love this country and I never tired from it …

Why Berber dialect ? Some reasons ?

What twice this year and planning to go for a 3rd time :O? you lucky :D, i didn’t go this year but i wanted to sooo bad…hopefully i’ll go next year ;D

Yes the reason i want to learn Tachelhit is because i’m a Berber :slight_smile: hehe i hope u’ve only heard good about Berbers :D, btw where in Morocco have u been to?

haha… really some people tried to scare me by stories about berbers :stuck_out_tongue:

But I m so brave girl :wink: no one berber can scare me loooool

Yes, I m Lucky !!!

I hope you ll go there sooooon :slight_smile:

I prefer to travel alone :stuck_out_tongue: So I have been in such cities like: Casa, Rabat, Kenitra, Marrakech, Essaouira, Fes, Ouarzazate, Zagoura … what else… some small cities. Maybe I missed smth …

I have never been in Agadir because I think it’s veeery touristic…

And I want to go to Chefchaouin and maybe Asilah next time… I mean north.

Haha are you sure? I might be able to scare you :stuck_out_tongue: lol jk… no but really Berbers are one of the most hospital people in the world (maybe even the most xD), so u have nothing to worry about :wink:

I don’t think i’d be able to travel alone… isn’t it boring not to have any company? Yes indeed you’re a brave girl :okay:
Whoaa slow down there, you have been in more cities than me :stuck_out_tongue: hihi i see that you’ve been in my city Ouarzazate :smiley: did you by any possibility visit the kasbah in Aït BenHaddou? :slight_smile:
Agadir is so beautiful but yes its very touristic.

Chefchaouen & Asilah doesn’t seem wrong at all, maybe you should stop by in Ketama and maybe you’ll find Madridista somewhere in the fields :stuck_out_tongue:

Wellcome to north! Asilah and Chowen are soooooooooo cuteeeeeee cities… But don’t even dare to stop in Ketama! I’ve been there twice… it’s another world… You only go there if you want to buy A LOT of hashish (kilos).

Somebody is afraid of the berbers? Why!? Nice people! Better you be afraid of Mad (I heard he eats children, CHILDREN!).

Thank you, Ouazzani ! About these cities I have the same point :slight_smile:

aha… About berbers… I can’t say that people whom I know think smth bad about berber people… Not at all… Just they say that berbers are strange a little and have different way of thinking… They mean that berbers always have smth in their heads and never show this. So people don’t know what they can wait from them…
I don’t know really :slight_smile:
All people whom I have ever met in Morocco were so nice :wink:

loooool okkey thank you for the warning :wink:
anyway I travel alone and I prefer all my 7 children wait me at home :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, Tafoukt, I m sure that’s boring… But I mean that I go there alone. And I have alot of friends with whom I meet during my travelling.

what children :open_mouth: WTF
i do eat hot chicks … thats all :stuck_out_tongue: