I am... I am not...

I’m not hot!! its cold hereeeeeeeeeeeee

i am stuffed right now with milkshake, chocolate plus some other stuff that i can’t remember now :smiley: so i probly won’t be eating dinner tonight :no:

i am not sharing with MPM. :hap:

hahah i am stealing him off tukhhha

:o NO YOU ARE NOT

sorry tukha but that would go in the “you are…you are not” thread :smiley:

in the meanwhile, i am craving for apples… weird :neu:

there’s a you are you are not thread?!
OMG if there isn’t, i’m making one !! :hap:

So go ahead make one, there isn’t yet one.

I am NOT going to pass this opportunity
I AM going to make it :hap:

LooooL i just fluked that one

I am not very clever, what does fluked it mean? :hap:

I am trying to help you but my dictionary didn’t found that…

i am not going to let that go un-appreciated
thankyou nuwwara! :hap:

I am going to tell you that that wasn’t much to do. I’ve nearly always that page open, when I’m here.

I am here to tell you that fluked it is not a saying in English. “It was a fluke.” does have a meaning, which is, “It happened unintentionally, and we don’t know how to make it happen again.” Of course, there is the chance that someone mistakenly reversed the l and the u, which would make a meaningful, but unspeakable in polite society, word. … and the gist of its meaning would be. “Gee, I really messed that one up.” …I urge you not to incorporate that word into your vocabularies. …and, Tukhaaaaaa, how dare you try to pass yourself off as not very clever? That goes double for you, Nuwwara.

I’m not stupid, I never said that. It just wasn’t on www.leo.org

UM, i’m confused :smiley: fulked? is that a word? :unsure: (swapping the u and the l around)
anyhow, yes, good explanation! also, my brother says, when i win a game of cards or something, ‘ohhhh, that was a fluke!’ so then that’s just luck :smiley: i guess that fits in with your explanation, and maybe the way he uses it is just the way HE uses it :lol:
anyhow, LOL, the end of your comment made me laugh :smiley:

i left you all with one word and i see it has caused controversy khekhekhe… well tukha is right, it means just guess or randomly have luck … it IS an english word, why would it be used in a country like australia if it isn’t english? lol

LOL!
thankyou for clearing things upppp a ayseeee :hap:

walaw a tukha :^^: