Hi can someone please translate for me thanx

#1-Allo, Labass? bikhir? kolchi meziane?
goulou chi 7aja b darija, ajiw net3ayrou? welah la b9at f mok lol

#2-llah in3al mot hadshi, 3yiiit bzf mn shiir:S:S haha kanshki

#3-haha lah in3al bo lwa9t :slight_smile: maykoun bass Salma, nhar nchedek netfek :slight_smile:

#4-hay hay tentefni kamlaaa :S
safi sala l porject li fat mai bdina wa7d jdid :D:D khadamin 3la villa fiha 120 m2 f la montagne, sympooo:)))))))))))

#5-allezz nass dial villat :slight_smile:
khassni plan dā€™une villa f la ferme au bord de la riviere, diri chi blane lah i7afdek :slight_smile:

#6-llah awdi nta lwl, mai attend k j ai mn diplom avn :slight_smile: pr k ca soi reglementair!

I donā€™t know enough to translate the whole thing, so Iā€™ll just do the bits I feel relatively confident about.

1: ā€œHello, howā€™s it going? Well? Everythingā€™s good? Say something in Darijaā€ - I lose it after this point.

4: (A bunch of things I donā€™t completely understand.) Iā€™m employing/working on a villa thatā€™s 120 square meters in the mountains.

5: Everything (is good?) at the villa. I have to plan for a villa with a yard on the edge of the Riviera and Iā€™m making a plan. God keep/preserve you.

No, this isnā€™t very complete. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m here to learn things.

I am going to attempt to get some sleep now, FYI, but, before I do, I just want to point out to those of you who are studying Darija (I am part of that group, of course) that there is a tendency in North African Arabic to transpose the n and the l in the word ā€œL 3 Nā€. Now, l3n means, literally, to be cast far away. Hence its meaning of to be cursed. All languages transpose consonants over periods of time, and this one is in flux; many people seem unaware that, ā€œha ha lah in3al bo lwa9tā€ (which means, ā€œGod curse this timeā€, more or less.)ā€¦ought to be said with the order ā€˜yal3anā€™; I think the change is far enough along in its progress that some people donā€™t realize the original radicals, yet early enough that many who use it that way consider themselves to be employing a euphemism.

Someone please respond. Please

[quote=Moroccanprincess]#1-Allo, Labass? bikhir? kolchi meziane?
goulou chi 7aja b darija, ajiw net3ayrou? welah la b9at f mok lol

#2-llah in3al mot hadshi, 3yiiit bzf mn shiir:S:S haha kanshki

#3-haha lah in3al bo lwa9t :slight_smile: maykoun bass Salma, nhar nchedek netfek :slight_smile:

#4-hay hay tentefni kamlaaa :S
safi sala l porject li fat mai bdina wa7d jdid :D:D khadamin 3la villa fiha 120 m2 f la montagne, sympooo:)))))))))))

#5-allezz nass dial villat :slight_smile:
khassni plan dā€™une villa f la ferme au bord de la riviere, diri chi blane lah i7afdek :slight_smile:

#6-llah awdi nta lwl, mai attend k j ai mn diplom avn :slight_smile: pr k ca soi reglementair![/quote]
1 - hello, are you goog ? is everything fine?
say sth in Darija, letā€™s swear ok ? i wonā€™t let that go <<< anger expression in a joking manner.

2 - God curse all this ! iā€™m tired of satying awake at night, haha iā€™m complaining.

3 - haha, curse the destiny, just donā€™t worry, the day iā€™ll catch you iā€™m gonna pull your hair off.

4 - uh huh ! pulling my hair off !
Weā€™re finished, the previous project is doe, but we started a new one, weā€™re working on a 120m2 villa in the mountain.

5 - well done ! people of the villas
I need blueprints for a villa next to the river, would you do me one please.

6 - of course, youā€™re firstā€¦but wait til i get my atestation first so it can be regulatory.

Um, you ignored me, Paperbird.

Ignored what ? you didnā€™t give any answers !

Paper Bird (you ought to translate that one for us; itā€™s too ambiguousā€¦ Taā€™eratul awraq? Twiyyar warqqiyyah?; I want to know.)

I meant you didnā€™t respond to my comments about radical transpositioning in Arabic dialects. l 3 n or n 3 l, etc.
In my kidsā€™ extended family there is an uncle whom they called, near as I could distinguish ā€œAbddettamā€; upon inquiry, I found out that the name is Abd as Sallam. Now thatā€™s just weird, isnā€™t it?

Mā€™kay , Paper bird is ā€œtaā€™er al waraqā€ in Fos7a, & ā€œtayr dā€™l kaghitā€ in darijaā€¦Origami in Japanese lol
Iā€™ve adopted the idea from Prison Break, i liked the idea/story of a paperbirdā€¦

• about the other stuff, i really didnā€™t understand what you wanna say there !