helppp...

im really happy i found this forum…coz if there is really a school that teaching morrocan arabic i will be happy to enroll there…at least here even bit by bit im learning,better than nothing:D

my Fiance Is Morrocan …& we have a problem with he’s family coz im not morrocan (as well as im not arabic) (but im definitely a muslim) they cannot accept me as hes wife to be…? is it true that the morrocans doesnt accept a non arabic lady???

i want to be accepted!!! but how???

can anybody tell me the customs??? & the way of living there???
my man is telling me a lot of things but i also want to learn on my own…:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

You’re Muslim then you know that Islam doesn’t prohibit Muslim men from marrying non Muslim women, as long as they are believers.
Now as for your assumption about Moroccans, it’s not completely right. Many of our forum members are not Moroccan but are married to Moroccan men. And I am sure that they felt most welcome in their in-laws family.
Maybe your fiancé’s family are racist… Sorry to hear about that.
How to be accepted? What do they have against you? That you don’t speak the language? That’s ridiculous!
I don’t know what to tell you, but I hope that things will work out for the best for both of you.

If you have any particular questions about the customs and way of living, please do ask.

[color=#F80B06]- Moved to the various topics forum -[/color]

heyy Aya welcome to the forum!

ull learn from this site if u ask n do some exercises!

btw u should tell us more about yourslef!!