help with how to say another message

Hi all,

I am trying to learn a number of phrases before I go back to Morocco in four weeks.

Can anyone help

How do I say “it is good to see you again” both to a man and a woman.

Cheers Julie

Hi all,

It is now only 11 days until I go back to Morocco, can anyone please help me with how to say “It is good to see you again”. I know good is mezian and you is anta / anti but do not know the other words.

Please help as I would love to be able to say this to the people I met last year when I see them again.

Shokran Julie xx

[quote=julie63]Hi all,

I am trying to learn a number of phrases before I go back to Morocco in four weeks.

Can anyone help

How do I say “it is good to see you again” both to a man and a woman.

Cheers Julie[/quote]
Ana Farhana nchofkoum marra okhra, (or), Mezian manchaftkoum marra okhra, (or) just kiss them and give them some cash and gifts and that is another way of saying to Moroccans in Morocco that, you’re happy to see them again. Welcome to Morocco

:huh: cash !!! WTF
thats ur morocco i think

yeah it would be great if u kiss them and bring sth to them but not cash … for me it would be an insult .
i dont know what about the other members
we need opinions here

about ur sentence … the translations above are good … use the easiest for u :wink:

Thanks for the replies,

I am taking gifts already and we do leave a cash gift as a tip at the end for all the people who look after us as a group gift. I would not feel comfortable giving cash to individual people as I first meet them again as I think of some of them as friends and also think giving cash when I first see them as an insult.

I will be giving them a kiss on both cheeks when I see them as well as a hug.

So looking forward to seeing them all again.

Julie xx

Salam Aflatoun and Madridista,

another question please

I say to my friend ana farhana besaf li rja3t and they reply ihna farhanin kolshi mali trajii.

I know farhanin will be happy and kolchi is everything can you help with the other words please.

Shokran

Julie xx

ihna farhanin kolshi mali trajii !!!
are u sure they r moroccans :stuck_out_tongue: … JK
normally they must say : 7na kolna far7anin mli traj3i … it means we r all happy that ull come back

Thanks / Shokran that helps.

This may be the last request I ask before going next Saturday.

Help with how to say “you were in my dreams last night”

and “you will be in my dreams tonight”

Thanks in advance.

Julie

7lemt bik lbare7

and

an7lem bik had lila