help translation from darija to english

au contre je croi ke ca marchera tres bien

lol

chui daccord :stuck_out_tongue:

mais kel medecin ??? tu coné un bon psy ??

u have an experience with them :stuck_out_tongue: . havent u

?

with who

psychologists?

no

i just know them from your stories of how they abused u while u were there

oops, i didnt mean to tell ur secret in public

im sorry

for reals

i won’t do it again

i promise to God

[quote=LallaAïcha]in fos7a it’s masa2 al khayr (ya) oukhti, this guy who wrote your message is obviously Moroccan coz he changed the khayr to khir and u or ou to just o and joined all the letters of masa2 al khayr

that’s my observation madam
:D[/quote]
Almost every arab slang includes “khir” instead of “khayr”, the only people i hear saying “khayr” are some parts of the Syrian countrysides.

are you an 3rab-accentologist or whaaaa? :smiley: machaAllah 3lik if this info is all true lol

and why does ur siggy only have tangier and lagouira? where is my agadir and marrakech and casa and fes hein??? :smiley:

What do u mean “if” its all true :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: oh i forgot, in some areas in Lebanon & Palestine (& perhaps Jordan) they also spell it Khayr, same for Tayr (bird), dayn (debt), llayl (night) & similar words…

If u’ve done few Geo researches u’d’ve known that Tankherr & Gweera are the so called limits of Morocco.

well you’re not perfect bacha, just putting the conditional coz you may be wrong :stuck_out_tongue: jk

“if you’ve done few Geo research” awwwah u calling me ignorant or what? jjjj yeah i didn’t know that before, thanks sir :roll:

lalla i thought U were the supreme arab accentologiste…isnt that how this thread started