help me!!! it is important!!!!

who translat that mail ??? thankssss,

salam labas 3lik tasalt bik telefonek tafi mohim thalai frasak bazaf o nti 3arfa m3aztak waka tsarafti m3aya kayb had mara machi mochkil nti ratb9ay 3ziza dema waka hayat fr9atna karima rantlbak tliba ila kant chwia 3ziz 3lik matnsaich darkom tasli behom 3afak kolchi kayfot walakin damak radima damak ma3mrni ransak wla ransa ledwazt m3ak wtantlab manak smah bazaf wtanmot wtayb9a fia hal li ma9dartch nba3dak man hadik hyat samhi lia bazaf 3amri mafakart nadek walah dema tanfakar zwin man jehtak hit 3arf ldakal dialk zwin mantawalch 3lik busa l ahla wahma9 walad karima 14.07.2008 busa

I can.
The message is written by a guy to a girl named Karima. But then at the end of the message it’s “a kiss for the sweetest and most crazy boy. (signed) Karima”, so it’s a bit confusing. Did you merge two messages?
Anyways, I’ll translate it for you and you’ll see by yourself.

“Hello. How are you? I called you, but your phone was off. I just wanted you to take good care of yourself. You know how dear you are to me, even if you acted badly with me this time, but it’s okay, you’ll always be dear to me, even if life separated us. Karima, I have one request to ask fm you, please don’t turn me down if I matter a little for you: do not forget your family, please call them. Everything fades away, but your family will always be your family. I will never forget you, nor forget the moments I had with you. I ask you for forgiveness, I am dying of sorrow because I couldn’t keep you away from that life of yours. Forgive me. I never thought about hurting you, I swear I always think about you in a good way, because I know that deep inside you’re a good person. I’ll not make it long. A kiss for the sweetest and craziest boy. Karima”.

I hope this helps.

ok thanksss so much!!!
according to you, this boy love that girl???
he is my boy, he write that mail to that girl :cry:
i don’t know english very well, here is there an italian that help me to translate in italian so i understand more ,
thanks,
grazie
chukran bzaf

I don’t know. He probably was before, as he said in the mail that they are separated now. It was more of a friendly mail, as he was asking her to be good with her family.
I just sent a PM to sarahzina to see if she can translate it for you.

you are so nice with me!!!
thanksssssssss
busa kbira lik:ok:

“Hello. How are you? I called you, but your phone was off. I just wanted you to take good care of yourself. You know how dear you are to me, even if you acted badly with me this time, but it’s okay, you’ll always be dear to me, even if life separated us. Karima, I have one request to ask fm you, please don’t turn me down if I matter a little for you: do not forget your family, please call them. Everything fades away, but your family will always be your family. I will never forget you, nor forget the moments I had with you. I ask you for forgiveness, I am dying of sorrow because I couldn’t keep you away from that life of yours. Forgive me. I never thought about hurting you, I swear I always think about you in a good way, because I know that deep inside you’re a good person. I’ll not make it long. A kiss for the sweetest and craziest boy. Karima”.

hi every body…i see again you need help with italian…(happy to help you…)

Ciao.come stai? ti ho chiamato,ma il telefono era spento.vorrei solo che tu stessi bene.sai quanto sei cara per me,anche se ti sei comportata male con me in questi tempi,ma va bene,mi sarai sempre cara,anche se la vita ci ha separarto.Karima,ho una richiesta da farti,per favore non dimenticarmi(non sono sicura su questa parola…) se significo qualcosa per te:non dimenticare la tua famiglia,per favore chiamali. tutto svanisce/si affievolisce,ma la tua famiglia rimarra sempre la tua famiglia. non ti dimentichero mai,ne dimantichero i momenti che abbiamo passato insieme. ti chiedo perdono,sto morendo di preoccupazione perche non hopotuto portarti via da quella vita dei tuoi.perdonami. non ho mai pensato di ferirti,giuro che ho sempre pensato a te in un buon modo,perche so che in fondo sei una brava persona. non la tirero lunga. un bacio per il ragazzopiu dolce e piu pazzo. KArima.

does it sound like i’m talking urdu for you that don’t know italian?? LOL… btw SimplyMoroccan let me know if you want me to send this message directly to the member instead of posting it here…since i’m not sure it interest every body----…

thanks.
liltk saida

I like the word tutto, I guess that you make it sound long: Tuuuuuutto beeeellla :D. Italian sounds good!
You don’t have to send it directly to Abeer. She will get a notification and come check here. I am almost sure that this will benefit someone else. It’s nice to have a text in Moroccan Arabic and its translation in Italian, it will probably help other readers who speak only Italian.
Grazie for your help, Sarah :).

grazie !!!:okay:
chukran 3la kolchi !!!