help in translating from english to darija (3 sentences) - thanks!

Hi,

Someone recently helped me by translating a few sentences from Darija into English, which made me very happy as they were from someone very dear to me. I thought I’d be a bit cheeky and ask (only this one time, I promise) if someone could help me write this in Darija:

I am thinking of you, my lovely Moroccan friend*. I hope the day is going well. Here, I send some sunshine and some smiles. Lots of kisses, …

*‘friend’ is supposed to be translated just like ‘friend’, without any further connotations

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE

ana kanfeker fik ,a sadi9i lmeghribi. kantmenna nharek ydooz meziane. kanseftlk btissamat w bezzaf dl boussat …

ps- i hope this wont be ur last post here :wink:

hahah, the way things are going I might just end up here a few more times…good fun for you guys, following all these life sagas :))))

Thanks a bunch for the translation, it made an impression all right!

:mdr: what type of packaging do you normally use?

sunshine means ibtissamat ? how come !

u can easily notice that i skipped it … it doesnt need really to be smart :wink:

:mdr: what type of packaging do you normally use?[/quote]
haha! cheeky! I knew this would all backfire somehow…well i guess, i ask for translation, i have to pay the price…btw, i send sunshine in special californian packaging :wink:

well . when i translate i really pay attention to not change or skip any word …i just translate sometimes word by word … even thou im sure that some expressions in english just suck in darija … but i dont want to ruin ur messages coz i dont know what is exactly the relationship between u and the person ur sending this msg so i may exagerate in showing feelings if i give my own words and expressions when i translate ur msgs . btw what i wrote here is not for u loll im just speaking to every person asked for a translation and i gave him a bad translation … im really sorry but sometimes its really hard for me …

:mdr: what type of packaging do you normally use?[/quote]
haha! cheeky! I knew this would all backfire somehow…well i guess, i ask for translation, i have to pay the price…btw, i send sunshine in special californian packaging ;)[/quote]
phew, i thought it was the Canadian one, good choice :okay:

:stuck_out_tongue: