help and correction for some phrases

here are some phrases…
please correct me and i also add the terms i miss…

thyank you

bghit wld lli yjbni atay ou skkar 7it ana (…)

and what i’d like to say is: i want a boy that brings me tee and sugar because i am (special)<---- i don’t know how to say it

Sa7bti twila mnni bghat mchi f dar

and also translate this into darija

do you want to sleep?
why don’t you give me a kiss?

and this words from darija into english

tnmiya
bayn
nayda

i want a boy that brings me tee and sugar because i am (special) : bghit wld lli yjibli atay ou skkar 7it ana (mohimma) ----> it means important , because the word “special” we can’t use like that on the sentence.
do you want to sleep? ----> wach bghiti tn3ass
why don’t you give me a kiss?-----> 3lach ma bghitich tbousni “for a guy” , tboussini “for a girl” , or : 3lach ma ta3tenich boussa? (this is translated exactely to your meaning) , the other answer means : why you don’t want to kiss me.
Tanmya —> Development
Bayn—> Clear ( for seing , something clear to see)
Nayda-----> exactely it’s " standing up" for female , but in Darija it means something like : there’s a crazy happy and enthousiast event with good athmospher :stuck_out_tongue: mostly something crazy

Sa7bti twila mnni bghat mchi f dar -----> if you tell me what you’d like to say it’d be better and easier for me to tell you the perfect translation ; i understood the begining of the sentence but the end no , i can understand each word , but the meaning no.
Good luck

I confirm yanippo’s answer.
Let us know about that sentence if you still need help with it.

hi again to you all! :^^:
for my phrase is: the friend taller than me wants go home (this is what i think about during my school lessons…hihi :lol: )

[quote=sarahzina2]hi again to you all! :^^:
for my phrase is: the friend taller than me wants go home (this is what i think about during my school lessons…hihi :lol: )[/quote]
maybe

s7bti lli atwal mnni bght tmshi lddar :slight_smile:

[quote=sarahzina2]hi again to you all! :^^:
for my phrase is: the friend taller than me wants go home (this is what i think about during my school lessons…hihi :lol: )[/quote]
LOL that is absolutely hilarious
that’s like me, in lessons i think about the most RANDOM phrases, how to say them in french :lol:

but wallah that made me laugh HAHA :smiley:

[quote=Hiba][quote=sarahzina2]hi again to you all! :^^:
maybe

s7bti lli atwal mnni bght tmshi lddar :)[/quote]
Well done Hiba, an extra vowel, and one vowel off , and your sentence is prefect:
Sa7bti lli Twl mnni bghat tmshi lddar.

yep :okay:

Thank you SM and Marocrulz :smiley:

no problem xD

thank you MarocRulz SM and Hiba :hap: