Hello, please help me with this translation, family thank you

salam kife rak kif dayer emra chi khedma .lebnat kayselmou erlik bezzaf. ok ethella efrassek
selem erla elwalida ou elwalid

ahlan khiti kidayra ca va bikhir kidayrin lwlidat omoul dar labas alikoum iwa nhar kbir hada wallah mnin atawni email sift lik mais golt yakma ralat iwa lhamdolilah rakoum bikhir yallah salmi ala moul dar bzaf olwlidat bslama akhti,

hi how u doin how are u hope you’re busy with some work. the girls say hi and they love you a lot. ok take care of yourself give a kiss to mom and dad

hi sister how are you everything good how are they the parents and the head of household i hope they’re good yeah so its a big day today really mnin atawni email sift lik mais golt yakma ralat yeah so praise god yall are good ok give my love to the head of household and the parents bye bye sister

mnin atawni email sift lik mais golt yakma ralat (literally: from where they gave me an email i sent you but i said oh is it wrong-- i think it means either they got an email returned they were trying to send you [address was wrong], or they gave me an email i sent to you but i said no way)

:S hope this helps