Have you ever seen this? - Avez-vous déjà vu ça?

Someone said that they think this is used in Morocco. Have you ever seen such a teapot somewhere in the kingdom? Maybe used by some far far away tribe in the desert? Or by some Berber family in the Atlas mountains?
I doubt it, but let’s see if someone thinks something else.

Quelqu’un m’a dit qu’il croit que cette théière est utilisée au Maroc. En avez-vous déjà vu quelque part? Utilisée au fin fond du désert? Ou par une famille berbère aux montagnes de l’Atlas?
J’en doute fort, mais voyons si quelqu’un y pense autrement.

Never seen such a thing, probably it could have been made by some moroccan artist. In the area of Alhoceima and Nador they use ceramic containers that they call “BOTIJOS” but they are used to keep the water cool, and they come in many different shapes.

Oh, I googled that, and I found very lovely pictures ! Well, is this what you’re talking about?

And that’s a Spanish word, isn’t it?
We have a different one here in the South, and not made of ceramic but of mud, and not only they keep water cool, but they also are healthy!

Jamais vu. Des exemples de l’imagination architecturale des artisans. Et puisque c’est de la poterie, avez-vous déjà visité le complexe résevé à ce produit à Safi ?

Vous voulez dire que ça n’existe pas au Maroc ça? A part les dessins là haut, il y’a aussi une photo d’un vrai produit de poterie. Je n’ai jamais vu ça non plus en tout cas.

Pour ma part, je ne suis jamais partie à Safi :angel:.