Girls in Morocco

yes Gretchen… that’s guys !
buuut I want to add smth… I have some experience in this question … I met alot of people there, and also I have friends…
but in the street… how to say… yes, guys are so annoying and they always want to talk and walk close to you, but everything is without any harm to you… at least I have never suffered from moroccan guys on the street. I mean real suffering… :slight_smile:

yeah i agree they do not harm girls, but that is so annoying, you dont know know what to do to avoid them…
Anyways, I dont know what about moroccan people, as long as you said that so it’s okay :slight_smile:

lol I think it’s just one way - to stay at home…

lol I think it’s just one way - to stay at home…[/quote]
I guess they want that too, lol, anyway a woman have to study and go work…
Another idea is to have a car!!! not any car, one with dark glass because there are people who also tease her from her car too…

Gretcheeeen !! loooool yeah nothing can stop them if they want to do smth …
I m thinking about another way :stuck_out_tongue: maybe … :bb: haha

yeah nothing can stop them. I was wondering if that’s the same in Morocco and unfortunately yeah, it’s the same…u know guys are the same everywhere

what are you thinking of girl? :unsure:

do you mean moroccan girls ?

no no, sorry i was just calling you “girl”
my question was: what were you thinking of ya Touta?

sorry for inconveniences…

ahhh… :slight_smile: it’s me who understand nothing with my poor english looool
But really I m thinking abt nothing now haha… let guys think

no it’s okay touta, always remember that you know a language we dont know :wink:

yeah, you said you were thinking about “another way”, but if you forgot it now so safi :slight_smile:

I didnt forget … haha… I m still thinking and looking for this another way :wink:

What about you ? have you ever had real problems with guys there… ? as for me I had but not in Morocco :frowning:

dude we need doudi here … she lives in morocco and she must have a lot to say

If you mean there in Morocco so far no cuz I’ve never been there hun…

Yeah, doudi gonna say it all

[dodo ma3bretnach] :frowning: