FOULEK RABCO.... anyone?

lol i know i know, i like the music in the background, i wanna know what song it’s from

Sorry i wish i could be more helpful…maybe they did the beat themselves? Ask them :stuck_out_tongue:

Its okay i wasn’t expecting you to know, i might call em up and ask :stuck_out_tongue: pffftt

i was waiting for these guys to make a video about Algeria’s match haha here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CToa9f22k4

LOL thanks mini, i didn’t check up on their channel for a while so i missed this one, gonna watch it now :smiley:

ur very welcome hun :hap:

i liked the mohammed chamakh bit :smiley:

have u seen the 2nd video? its funnier lol esp the ending when their all celebrating like crazy haha :cool:

lol nah i’ll check it out now insh.

looooooool

Soooooo funny guys :rofl:

Thanks LallaAicha for sharing this :wink:

These videos make me laugh alot even if I don’t understand most what they say…
But their voices and expressions and faces show everything :smiley:

you’re welcome toutaaaah :wink:
I don’t think there’s such a thing as a not funny algerian or moroccan

omg hell yeah, agree wid ya 100% :ok:

do you also like my sentence structure, superb english right there :stuck_out_tongue:

my english teacher would be proud painful memories

hhhhh ooooooh plz don’t remind me of mine :smiley:

:no: there all the same

yours was a moody ***** too?

lol

a red faced if-you smile-ill throw-u out teacher that didnt know the meaning of being nice buuuuuuuuuuuut if she hadnt been so strict i wouldnt have done so well (at the time id say something very different)

ewww i hate those kinda teachers, you should’ve shown her my oooold avatar --> “SMILE ITS CHARITY” :smiley:

and she’d look at me and say ‘in ur faith maybe but im an athiest so ill believe what i want’ :hm: