Famous Quotes! darija style

There is a saying in the Netherlands which goes “moroccans want to fly with their bicycles”. It’s not meant derogatory.
It illustrates our mahgrebine countrymen aim high in live. Even with limited means. Isn’t that nice? I like that.

Ever wondered how famous quotes would sound like in darija? Well, here’s three of them for you.
Can you tell who said what without looking at the original quotes in English?

1 s-sen l- khensin u kull wa7ed 3andu l wje3 lli kaytteshel

2 yemkenlek ttfella 3la ba3d n-nas nuba mur nuba w kull wa7ed mrra mrra walakin ma yemken leksh tfella 3la kull wa7d da’imen.

3 juj d-l-hwajez bla 7edd: l-fTa w D-Du3f l-insani. w ana mashi metyeggen bin l-lewwel.

[small]— select text below for quotes in english from here —[/small]
[color=#FFFFFF]1 At 50, everyone has the face he deserves — George Orwell[/color]

[color=#FFFFFF]2 You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time — Abraham Lincoln[/color]

[color=#FFFFFF]3 Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe — Albert Einstein[/color]
[small]----------------------------------------------- till here ------[/small]

Labas maarten. Very happy to see you back ! Thank you for another interesting and useful post. Also great picture!

Note to other users of this site : Make sure you check out all maaten’s other posts. He’s made a fantastic contribution to this site !

I’ll have a go at writing one of the quotes in Arabic script. Could someone check it for me, please ?

??? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ???

Anyone else want a go at writing one of the other quotes ?

A couple of questions :

1 Is s-sen derived from sna/snin (year/years) ?

2 metyeggen (sure) - in Harrell’s Dictionary of Moroccan Arabic is spelt metyeqqen
Are these dialectical variants ? (or a typo?)

New words for me in this text :

ttshel to deserve
tfella to fool
nuba mur nuba all the time (?) lit. turn/time after turn/time
infinite bla 7edd lit. without limit
stupidity Du3f
human insani

shukran bezzaf, maarten

la choukran 3la wajib a lalla!
W.r.t. your questions: 1) Not sure. I think so. 2) must be a typo of mine because I looked it up in Harrell’s too.
bslama!