End membership?

Just a question… is it possible to end your membership on this site? And how do you do it?

Thanks

yes its easy :slight_smile:

send me 5000 bucks and ill beg the moderator for u :stuck_out_tongue:

Beg the Admin directly & save 5000 $ (& give me 50% for the advise)

There is no need to beg, at all.

We only delete spammers accounts, and once an account of someone whose privacy was violated… by himself. I don’t think that you have any strictly personal information published on the forum, so deleting your profile is not really an option.
Ending your membership in this case will only consist of you stopping to post.

A side note, when you have problems with an account, you can write to me to send you a new password. There is no need to create different accounts to post the same previous request, cut into small paragraphs.

I hope that you understand that people here translate for others in a complete voluntary way, so please don’t be offended or disappointed if you don’t receive responses quickly. Just be patient.

That’s a bit harsh Admin :stuck_out_tongue: But i totally agree nods head :smiley:

p.s: why is it just the boys of the forum who try to make money off naive people :no:

duuuuude we need extra money to waist it on girls :smiley: … easy a lalla aisha

waist on girls ???
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

ok.

It’s just straightforward :).

awwah, we gettin’ some hardcore attitude from da admin wla shnouuu :wink: long time no hear or see a mowlaty nchallah kolchi mzyane.