.."en plus daba m3aya had l mikiya donc".. translation

Could someone please translate this for me?

“en plus daba m3aya had l mikiya donc”… and also…
“hiyya lli tkhelles 3lik mma nta hé lfakr…”
“wa fine l fakr hna ra f ddem dialhoum”

Merci d’avance!

“en plus daba m3aya had l mikiya donc” —> & more than that, now i got this “doll” (girl) with me

“hiyya lli tkhelles 3lik mma nta hé lfakr…” she should pay for you, cuz you’re just “poverty”

“wa fine l fakr hna ra f ddem dialhoum” how come ! if here poverty is in their blood !

Thank you, Paperbird. I was just wondering… do these sentences sound a bit negative, or could they be taken positively?

Nor this neither that ! the conversation is about a guy who’s telling his friend that he’s got a girl, the friend by his own supposes that she must be rich & must pay (for sth) instead of his poor friend…this latter disappoint his friend saying that all are poor there…

Lol, okay, thank you Paperbird. My fiance, his best friend (both from Morocco) and I were talking in french earlier today about travelling… then all of a sudden my fiance switched to arabic so that I couldnt understand, and they said these sentences with a few laughs… then I got paranoid that they were laughing about me. This clears it up though… I guess my fiance won’t get a kick in the butt afterall. You saved him from trouble :slight_smile: lol

itoub 3leki, skill that you picked up that conversation well enough to write it down like that!

Haha, we were on skype, and the microphone stopped working, so we had to start typing… he left his skype open on my computer, so I copy and pasted it… :slight_smile:

jjj mskhota

i like that “wa fine l fakr hna ra f ddem dialhoum”

good phrase