Do you think we Moroccans are good looking ?

Sorry everyone ! I have decided to delete this thread

je suis pas d’accord du tout avec ces idées! :no: Il n’y a pas plus de personnes “laides” qu’ailleurs. Mais il y a plus de personnes qui ne se préoccupent pas ou peu de leur apparence physique (en dehors des règles élémentaires d’hygiènes bien sûr…)

Au contraire, tous les physiques sont représentés au Maroc, un véritale melting pot!: on rencontre des gens plus blanc que neige au physique très européen comme on peut rencontrer des gens de couleurs. C’est ce qui fait la richesse du Maroc, la diversité de ses coutumes, ses climats, des physiques, des morphologies… bref un pays cosmopolite.

J’ai vu des gens d’une beauté incroyable à couper le souffle (noirs ou blancs, hommes ou femmes) comme j’ai rencontré des gens très peu avantagés dans leur apparence physique. Mais la grande majorité des gens possèdent un charme naturel qui à mon avis est supérieur à la beauté brute.

We Moroccans do not have a uniform way of looking. We don’t even all have the same skin color, so how can you come to a conclusion about beauty and good looks? Not all of us are stunning beauties, but every day I see beautiful girls and handsome men. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that Moroccans are unattractive.
What makes you ponder about this specific idea?

Hum… Kounouz, you probably forgot that original message was in English? This happens to me a lot too when I use both language interchangeably.
I am not sure Bab Bouhaja speaks French… (?).

[quote=SimplyMoroccan]Hum… Kounouz, you probably forgot that original message was in English? This happens to me a lot too when I use both language interchangeably.
I am not sure Bab Bouhaja speaks French… (?).[/quote]
:smiley: yes that happens to me too, but i wrote in french because i am not so good in english and i have a lot to say! i thought that it will be more fast to write it in french… If someone needs a translation i can help :unsure: …:smiley:

Khalil Gibran, (1883 - 1931)
Beauty is not in the face;
beauty is a light in the heart.

I agree with the Quote mentioned may it be of any race, color or culture.

I was feeling a bit low last night, had few drinks, found this site and decided to post this thread ! a little hard on people inner security …
Please accept my sincere apology.

[quote=BAb Bouhaja]I was feeling a bit low last night, had few drinks, found this site and decided to post this thread ! a little hard on people inner security …
Please accept my sincere apology.[/quote]
You shouldn’t have edited your post! You’re not harming anyone’s inner security, we are open minded people ready to discuss…
Anyways, never mind…

Simple Moroccan !

Maybe I 'll have a couple tonight and start talking about the rare beauty in Morocco :flag:
I looked at this site properly today… , you all seem to be very friendly and have a good sense of a peaceful community here…I dont want to start upsetting people, in fact I like the name of this site. let’s talk Moroccan, Darija is the language we speak in Morocco nationwide, we should keep it that way, language is very crucial in our social upbringing and the making of a succesful nation. One of the major problem we face in Morocco today is we dont really know what language we speak, Darija, classic Arabic, French, broken French, different type of Berber and so on … but then this is an other subject I guess .

We have a rich culture, we can speak all those with no problem ;).
We are a friendly community indeed, but the topic you raised yesterday wasn’t that sensitive to upset anyone. But if you decide to come around when you are not fully in control of your senses, and say nonsense, you’ll be on moderation. You’re warned :).

Where you a primary teacher back in Morocco or what !! :^^: :fouet:

I dont really lose control, well I should hope not, when I have a few drinks my head get a different tuning if you like and I write all kind of sensitive subjects, religion, social life in Morocco, gender, environment… things I dont say normally when I am sober … maybe because I am a coward, insecure, insane, M3a9ad :slight_smile: complicated … whatever it is ! it all comes out when I am intoxicated … but one thing for sure, I always keep that level of respect, tolerance and no foul language .

Back in Morocco? I AM in Morocco. And no, I am not a teacher. I warned you as an admin of this forum.

That’s what I meant by losing control :p. Anyhow, we hope to see you around when you are sober too.

I think Moroccans are good looking :smiley:
but what’s most important is that they’re very very nice people :smiley:
to me they’re the nicest people :slight_smile:

Hello everybody !
I came to the forum to give you all some good news of my hollydays in French Alpes and I found that strange thread !
I went to Morocco last year and I saw, especially in Casablanca, very beautiful girls wearing all kinds of clothes, from traditionnal coats to european skirts sometimes very very short… For myself I prefered traditionnal ones (I forgot the name in Darija).
Next saturday I’ll be in Marseilles for a mixt (?) wedding, franco-algerian, hope I’ll enjoy it !
See you soon !

Djellabas? (Jllaba in Morocco, no Dj pronunciation like in Algeria)

Kamal,

I think you are confusing beauty with sex .
Any non beautiful person can look sexy with the help of make up, clothes, environment and so on .

a) i couldn’t try and put the 30 [more-or-less] million people of morocco under one label of ‘good-looking’ or ‘not good-looking’
and, of course b) what, for me, is ‘good-looking’ could well be ‘horrible-looking’ [astaghfirullah] for someone else
what i believe is that being pretty [physically] is something Allah gave you, and no big deal should be made out of that - we didn’t work towards it
but true beauty is [really, honestly] inside; your heart and soul [that’s what we can work hard towards gaining, by being kind and helpful to others, and at that point, how we look won;t matter if we’re somebody people are comfortable and happy around … and when we do gain that quality, we can feel pleased that we’ve worked for and deserved this beauty] - and moroccan people [again, can’t put millions in one jar, but generally] are beautiful people [they are kind, sociable, and lovely overall] it’s nice to be around people that like to talk with you :smiley:
besides, whoever has inner beauty and purity, Allah grants them beauty on the outside … take a look at our Prophet Yusuf AS, for example :smiley:

sorry to any non-Muslims, i’ve kinda taken this on from a Muslim point of view … :blink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well…Im glad this thread wasn t deleted. I have never seen a moroccan I didnt like. ( I am talking about men ) Very attractive and mediterranean looking like italians , but I would say a typical moroccan man is one who looks like
the king ( of Morocco ) :ok:

LoooL this topic is hilarious, i think everyone in this world is beautiful somehow, and mashAllah moroccans are beautiful inside out. they have a beautiful culture, language, country etc and they are beautiful themselves also… of course there are the bad apples of every society but i think most moroccans are buff =] God Bless!

MonPaysMaroc i like your answer :stuck_out_tongue: sums it up :wink: