Do you like the Simpsons?

"Homer: Marge? Since I’m not talking to Lisa, would you please ask her to pass me the syrup?
Marge: Dear, please pass your father the syrup, Lisa.
Lisa: Bart, tell Dad I will only pass the syrup if it won’t be used on any meat product.
Bart: You dunkin’ your sausages in that syrup homeboy?
Homer: Marge, tell Bart I just want to drink a nice glass of syrup like I do every morning.
Marge: Tell him yourself, you’re ignoring Lisa, not Bart.
Homer: Bart, thank your mother for pointing that out.
Marge: Homer, you’re not not-talking to me and secondly I heard what you said.
Homer: Lisa, tell your mother to get off my case.
Bart: Uhhh, dad, Lisa’s the one you’re not talking to.
Homer: Bart, go to your room. "

Hahahaha lol :rofl:
The Simpsons r the best :okay:

South Park are way better, though they’re SOBs but, technically & artistically, they’re better…but that diesn’t mean the simpsons aren’t, they’re a hit too :ok:

I also find South Park better, but I used to like the Simpsons - when they still had that ironic, biting edge. The last seasons (what little I’ve bothered watch) has been heavily diluted stuff, repeating old jokes and simplistic puns. Though sometimes there’s still a line or two of that old brilliance. Another series definitely worth watching is Drawn Together :ok:. Appselutely brilliant stuff.

What is a SOB ?

I like South Park too but The Simpsons is a classical :wink: :okay:

But i don’t get why all ppl like Family Guy… haha am i the only one who doesn’t get the jokes or what ? :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

yuo know ! S.O.B !! :stuck_out_tongue: i say that because the producers Trey & Matt are SOBs.

No come on say it :stuck_out_tongue: just playin ;D

Is it sons of billionaires? … hehe i know im dry :hap:

First i didn’t get what a S.O.B was but know i get it :smiley: