Divorce Cakes

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr:
mentalities change…:hm:.

I don’t know that divorces could be celebrated, it is nevertheless a negative event of the life!

I truly really saw this coming :D. I knew someone -you probably- would comment on that.
Divorce is indeed a sad event, it’s a separation, and that’s not to be celebrated. You see things this way if the couple split up peacefully over some misunderstandings that keep them somehow good friends. But what if the person turns out to be a total jerk and you’re happy you’re done with him?
That’s what happened here for example.

Excellent! :smiley:
It’s very funny but I think that it’s better to invite only people with a great sense of humour at such party… :wink:

Exactly, or the party will be sourer than the divorce itself.

- Moves to the cuisine forum -

It seems to be cake’s day today. :^^:

:lol:
I used t have a teacher who once made a divorce party :lol:
but i don’t know if there were cakes like these

A he or a she?

a female teacher :lol:
she was one of the weirdest people i’ve ever met :unsure:

From the cakes, you can tell that it’s mainly women who celebrate divorce :hm:.
I have to say, I’ve never seen such a thing for real.

hahahahaha i love those cakes i should make one like that and give it to my ex husband hahahahahaha

Nice cakes! I’ve done my second devorce recently, I’ve not celebrated it, but I can’t deny I’m not happy to be single again :D.

hhhhhhhhhhhh these are hilarious!!! i don’t think anyone would make such a cake for divorce though, unless they celebrate it because they are relieved of getting rid of their spouse. maybe in the west its possible for people to have divorce parties?. i guess

that’s really true, i was going to point that out !!
what can i say, as much as we love our partners, we love LOVE our independance :wink:
but these cakes are just awesome !!
i kinda want a divorce now :unsure: [NOT THAT I’M MARRIED LOL] but no, i’m kidding :lol:

awesome topic, thanks for this SM !! :stuck_out_tongue:

that’s really true, i was going to point that out !!
what can i say, as much as we love our partners, we love LOVE our independance :wink:
but these cakes are just awesome !!
i kinda want a divorce now :unsure: [NOT THAT I’M MARRIED LOL] but no, i’m kidding :lol:

awesome topic, thanks for this SM !! :p[/quote]
true true…loool

i love the way they r made! :smiley: very neat!