Did You Know?

The forum is turning 3 years old tomorrow.

Time for a HALAL party?

What’s the plan Admin, will we do something special to celebrate it?

Congratulations!

Please tell us the achievements of this forum in three years.

mabrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk guys
yeah we need a party … just tell me when and where :stuck_out_tongue: ill bring the DJ

wow, so great to know that.
Congrats guys. Keep up the great work :okay:

Congratulations :smiley:

Are you serving any cake? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

@LA:
Feel free to do whatever you like :). I have no plans actually.

@sohahm:
Thanks.
Achievements in terms of what?

@Madridista:
Allah ybarek fik. Coordinate with LA, I am sure the party will be awesome with the two of you being behind it.

@Gretchen:
Shukran!

@Tafoukt:
Tanemmirt.
Come on, you guys should serve the cake ;).

@ admin
hell nooooo … not LA
looool we dont want Rai music in this party … cheb douzi w rba3tou maydekhloch l party dialna :fouet:

[quote=Admin]@sohahm:
Thanks.
Achievements in terms of what?[/quote]
Achievement towards your goal that you had at the time you built this form. Also the popularity and uniqueness compare to similar forums that value for your loyal members.

[quote=Admin]@Madridista:
Coordinate with LA, I am sure the party will be awesome with the two of you being behind it.[/quote]
you’re joking right? Did i mention the “HALAL” ? i’m sure we’re familiar with zis boyz mentalité by now… :no:

joke aside, WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY DO THOUGH? Nothing is possible from cyberworld :frowning: how bout all the girls come to my place tonight, plain tickets on me :smiley: … coz i’m Aicha Gates. kekeke

@sohahm:
We just wanted to provide answers for people who had questions about Moroccan Arabic. We wanted to provide whatever native language skills we had to those who needed them. We are probably the only forum dedicated fully to Moroccan Arabic out there.
I think it’s already an achievement to keep going for 3 years. As for popularity, you can check that by yourself ;).

@LA:
Of course you can do loads in the cyberworld. You can actually do everything ;).

So it’s todayyy. why don’t we make banners for the forum or something, those that know how to use photoshop can lead

Happy birthday again SpeakMoroccan :smiley:

I agree with LA, i think that’s a good idea

You know that your day coincides with 3iduna alqaomi :wink:
Congrats again & mn nja7 l nja7 dima inchallah :slight_smile:

[quote=Admin]@sohahm:
We just wanted to provide answers for people who had questions about Moroccan Arabic. We wanted to provide whatever native language skills we had to those who needed them. We are probably the only forum dedicated fully to Moroccan Arabic out there.
I think it’s already an achievement to keep going for 3 years. As for popularity, you can check that by yourself ;).[/quote]
You are right. This forum is unique and the dedication of members for language learners is excellent.

Thank you everyone. We hope that you will be around in a year, and that we will spend this 4th year together inshallah on the forum.

Mabrouk on the milestone.

Thanks, stealth.