Darija 's urbandictionary

L3awed=horse

this is the normal use of 3awd … but in the urbandico it means DUDE

I’ll add :
mfarwa7 : who loves having fun

[quote=Madridista]@ LA
ive never heard 7abess looll but its good
a bba = means , o dad … but yeah we use it in slang to say bro , in this case i’ll add ''l3moum" which means uncle and bro in the urbandictionary

@ ouazzani
in our darija we dont use “7iya” only for 7chich … for example : tomobil 7iya , sata 7iya …
and “9tala” is a synonime too
for the word ruina , thats not slang loooolll the first word i learnt from mom , she always used to yel at me : madirlich ruina f salon rah jayyini diaf hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the other words apart from sou9o khawi r used only in tangiers i think[/quote]
@Madridista, Hiiiiiya is used in the Rif mountains with H and not with 7, it’s feminine: f.e: Hiya li dart lia had lmoushkil.
Hiiiiiya wollahila Hiiiya if it’s really good hash.
In terms of automobiles we say lmotor 7ay or tonobil 7iya.
In terms of 7abess I think he meant to say 7ebbas which means someone with a prison mentality or could have different meanings.
I suppose it could be used to describe someone when he does something radical but really funny you might say: shefti nta wolahila 7ebbas. But I wouldn’t recommend using it in online conversation because that might come over as an insult but in a conversation with a good friend the intonation and smile show him your meaning it in a nice funny way.

ah ok i didnt know about the word hiya … thnx
and 7ebbas yes i use it a lot with my friends loll there some ppl who r really 7ebbaaaaaaaaaaaassa a sa7bi loll

What does
titiz agogo mean???

what does titiz agogo mean?

titiz means chicks
a gogo = a lot

how the hell does agogo mean a lot :blink: and which bloody language is it from :blink: dooooooooon’t tell me darija

no :smiley: a gogo is french … and it doenst mean exactly ‘’ a lot of "

okkkk i’ll just ignore this word

:huh: pfff I am a Moroccan but on this page i’m learning a lot of words wich i 've never heard, :blink: because i am from north and we have another different dialect

e.g :
foyakhe : when
che3ndek al3yel/al3ayela? : what´s wrong with you boy / girl?
9echewacha : toy
9echawech : toys
redoma : bottle
3abiha : bring it with u
ja3eda : carrot
benane : toes
mechek : fork …
:stuck_out_tongue:

re more but now i arise just this words :slight_smile:

i will add for now karwatia, which we had a few weeks ago, for the police…i bet there are a lot of nicknames for these guys :smiley:

i guess karwatia would be derived from kravat which is a tie… right?
or maybe i’m misleading myself… :unsure:

it means the croatians…jjj we had a thread i dont remember where and i learned they use this slang cuz laman lwatani bought some police uniforms from the croatians